Randooooooooooom is wicked awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

That begs for explanation at some point.........:yes:
:laugh: The Epic Journal Entry will come tomorrow (maybe) with that in it.

Schmeg said:

:reject::reject: I did have your e-mail...apparently I really DON'T like you anymore!

You should have called in sick to meet your imaginary friends!

:sad: i knew it!! :tsk:

i tried to get off from work. i emailed asking if someone would swap me a shift (i'd even take multiple shifts, multiple weekends, anything), but no one wanted to help me out. bastards :mad:

IWasBored said:

:sad: i knew it!! :tsk:

i tried to get off from work. i emailed asking if someone would swap me a shift (i'd even take multiple shifts, multiple weekends, anything), but no one wanted to help me out. bastards :mad:
:sigh: Some people just don't understand that your imaginary friends are important, too, and should be met!!

Schmeg said:

:sigh: Some people just don't understand that your imaginary friends are important, too, and should be met!!

yeah, the people at work suck. buncha stupid hippies. seriously, this one girl sent about 90 emails one week because she really wanted someone to take her shift so she could fly to arizona for a yoga retreat.

this guy's got some serious razorburn or something going on :yikes:
3456%3B56723232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3233377%3A53%3C%3A%3Cnu0mrj

IWasBored said:

yeah, the people at work suck. buncha stupid hippies. seriously, this one girl sent about 90 emails one week because she really wanted someone to take her shift so she could fly to arizona for a yoga retreat.

this guy's got some serious razorburn or something going on :yikes:
3456%3B56723232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3233377%3A53%3C%3A%3Cnu0mrj
I know, he looks like his barbar was really pissed off at him. :ohmy:

cool pics :up:

you guys definitely look like baked potatos in the mylar (is that what that stuff is?) blankets/foil stuff.

Thanks! Whatever the blankets were made of, it was radar resistant. :drool:

IWasBored said:

radar resistant? :lol:
:yes: No radar was getting to us!

Edit: Maybe I should read other posts before replying. :happy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom