Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
http://forum.interference.com/t143088.html
blame zoney.................

How is everything?

Would have been nice to have been informed that was supposed to be randoom! I see.....ya'll wanted to be rid of me! :shifty: :wink:

My mom is still there. Going to need surgery for a corotaid artery but according to the surgeon not on this admission.

This one has the little :mac: guy so it's easier to find...that's how I always found Randoom before.

I've always found it easier to look for the Randooooom title. If it was decided to merge then we can say goodbye to the original I guess. Whatever the concensus is. I seriously thought noone had started it or else I would have posted in the other one...I had no idea that is what it was. :grumpy:

Kariann said:
I've always found it easier to look for the Randooooom title. If it was decided to merge then we can say goodbye to the original I guess. Whatever the concensus is. I seriously thought noone had started it or else I would have posted in the other one...I had no idea that is what it was. :grumpy:
It wasn't technically an official merge; Zoney came in with a corporate chat thread takeover.

If we stay in here the other one will eventually fall off...all the other threads are still alive and no one else but us posted in that one...

Kariann said:
Whats the link for?
Chicago dvd promo. I can hit Back and get Friday night's Secrets if you need it!

:whistle: :floodcontrol: :whistle:

Schmeg said:

It wasn't technically an official merge; Zoney came in with a corporate chat thread takeover.

If we stay in here the other one will eventually fall off...all the other threads are still alive and no one else but us posted in that one...

I guess it doenst matter which one technically....I only wish I would have known that was the thread last night or whenever it started. :reject:

Kariann said:

Yeah I need the Secrets.
*see pm* :D

I might watch it again...all I remember is Edge saying that Bono hits them, I can't even remember what Bono's secret was. :laugh:

:wave: Night Shari!

Fah, do you have Instant Messenger? I can send it to you that way, if the link is expired. :)

fah said:

Sadly, I do not...I just have the high speed blah blah blah
I'll try to make you a YSI link...it usually doesn't take long for video.

Kariann said:
Thanks for the :hug:'s I'm feeling worn down, depressed and :grumpy:. I just want her to come home. :(
:hug: I can't believe they've had her there so long. It's time for them to let her go home!

Back
Top Bottom