Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:
It could be a good U2 weekend again...I'm getting a huge zit on my chin again.
Well if that brought us luck last time...:hyper:!

:wink:

zoney! said:
I am back!

No boo berry, but they butter rum muffins.

:eyebrow:
I'm still here! :happy:

Butter rum muffins...you can get drunk for breakfast!

Really leaving now.

:wave:

They are keeping my mom in the hospital for 2 more days to monitor her. :| Then she gets to go back next month for her surgery.

I however did cause my dad to provide some comic relief when I had given him the wrong pants to wear today and found out that they were the ones with the partially broken zipper as we were walking down the hall in the hospital. :reject:

Kariann said:
They are keeping my mom in the hospital for 2 more days to monitor her. :| Then she gets to go back next month for her surgery.

:hug: It's better to stay in and know for sure :yes:

Kariann said:
I however did cause my dad to provide some comic relief when I had given him the wrong pants to wear today and found out that they were the ones with the partially broken zipper as we were walking down the hall in the hospital. :reject:

:giggle:

Kariann said:

:hug: Make sure she gets her Daily Dose of Bono and everything will be fine.

:giggle: dad's zipper

Where is everyone tonight? I need to go to bed early because I have an early day that might go longer than I want, so stay away! :wink:

In related news...anyone want to come to my store and buy all the sale crap we don't have room for? :D

Schmeg said:
Where is everyone tonight? I need to go to bed early because I have an early day that might go longer than I want, so stay away! :wink:

In related news...anyone want to come to my store and buy all the sale crap we don't have room for? :D

I'm going to go early myself since I am working and then going to the hospital.

I want to finda way to suprise kariann...something to bring a smile and a warm heart. :hmm:

I just got home after an unproductive Target trip.

Forgot to look for Boo Berry's. Bad.

I should go for a run...but, I am not.

Kariann said:
Oh and I forgot to mention earlier that when we came in the entry way and inside and outside the half bath downstairs was all wet...we think the toilet kept running and overflowed while we were gone today.
:crazy: That's JUST what you needed!!!

Back
Top Bottom