Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

:shifty: I was glad you said no because I didn't buy a box for you! :D I would have had to go back to Target to get one more.
I didn't think you would have...I just couldn't respond to a text right there in front of everyone while I was on the floor, even though there weren't any customers or anything. :laugh: I can probably find some around here if I really want some.

How is it that I already have a charge for $7.65 in my checking account for tomorrow? Panera is the restaurant of the future!!

arw9797 said:
Boxes of Boo Berry have been bought for all that have requested a box :D One will be in the mail later this week to Packerland with some U2 goodness included :) The other will go with me on the plane next weekend. If I missed anyone let me know. Sometime soon I'll have a day off again :crack: and can get more.

:hyper:

arw9797 said:

Of course! Ace was my guitar hero after all! At one point I had them all but I think my favorite was the most recent one that had just come out. I can't remember what it's called now but it was really good.

I had two of them I think. The first one and another called "Second Coming" ? I also had a live EP on tape that was like 4 songs live from the first album and a new song.

Calling To You and Something Moved were the songs I liked off that first album even though Ace didnt sing on those. ( :reject: I cant believe I remember that! :laugh: )

Its been an 80's flashback today.

Blue Room said:

I had two of them I think. The first one and another called "Second Coming" ? I also had a live EP on tape that was like 4 songs live from the first album and a new song.

Calling To You and Something Moved were the songs I liked off that first album even though Ace didnt sing on those. ( :reject: I cant believe I remember that! :laugh: )

Its been an 80's flashback today.

Trouble Walkin!!!!!!!!! That was the album in 1989 that ruled my world :love:

I have new U2 on video I need to watch. Then I'm going to bed :wave: This 2 job workin girl is tired!!!!!!! I didn't even work today and I'm exhausted :sad:

Kariann said:
I think I might be getting a cold. :|
:no: No colds allowed!!! I'm not kidding this time, go get some vitamin C and take one in the morning and one at night...all I got after Milwaukee was a little hoarse and we were in the rain ALL DAY. You need to be healthy this weekend!!!

arw9797 said:
I have new U2 on video I need to watch. Then I'm going to bed :wave: This 2 job workin girl is tired!!!!!!! I didn't even work today and I'm exhausted :sad:
:wave: Night!

Today was the first day I've felt awake for over a week...it's amazing what a difference sunlight makes!

I'll go to the grocery store for you! I LOVE the grocery store!! :hyper:

Schmeg said:

:no: No colds allowed!!! I'm not kidding this time, go get some vitamin C and take one in the morning and one at night...all I got after Milwaukee was a little hoarse and we were in the rain ALL DAY. You need to be healthy this weekend!!!

OJ is on the list along with cold stuff. I joked today that I need to be there when our family doctor comes in to see her in the morning and ask him to hook me up! If it gets worse then I seriously might make an appointment for drugs since I have to go in anyway to have them fill out FMLA paperwork for me.

Schmeg said:
It appears as though I've created an Olive monster...:hmm:

Oh Scneg...Olive you the mostest! You're sooooo awesome!

Kariann....I will do your grocery shopping for you! I LOVE going grocery shopping.

Seriously. Give me a list.

Kariann said:

OK if we would ever end up being roomies you have just volunteered being the grocery shopper!

What is it that you LOVE?
Being surrounded by food. :drool: Reward cards. Buy one get one free. Filling up my cart too much. Getting the food home and having a bite of everything right away because it's new and fun.

What's not to love about the gorcery store?

Zoney, it's too bad you dumped me last night...we could live happily ever after going food shopping together. What a shame. :tsk:

zoney! said:
Scmeg beat me to it.

I dislike olives. But olive all of you. :smirk:
Olive U 2!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: That was terrible. I'm sorry.

Back
Top Bottom