Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann's excuses to the nurses for tying bedsheets together (in prep for the hospital break):

1). we are making a fort later

2). housekeeping said they were easier to clean tied together

3). "They are NOT tied together...you've been working too much overtime"

4). "Oh, it's just a nervous habit..."

5). She has been here for like a week and we wanted to change the decor in the room...make feel more like she's at home"

6). "No habla Engleis...uno dos tres quatorce...."

7). "The zulu doctor that stopped by said it will help her heal faster"

I don't know what to do now :scream: I have so much I want to do and so much time tonight compared to most nights. I think I'm all packed :drool: I keep forgetting I'm not leaving tomorrow. :mad:

zoney! said:
Kariann's excuses to the nurses for tying bedsheets together (in prep for the hospital break):

1). we are making a fort later

2). housekeeping said they were easier to clean tied together

3). "They are NOT tied together...you've been working too much overtime"

4). "Oh, it's just a nervous habit..."

5). She has been here for like a week and we wanted to change the decor in the room...make feel more like she's at home"

6). "No habla Engleis...uno dos tres quatorce...."

7). "The zulu doctor that stopped by said it will help her heal faster"

:lmao:

*makes list*

*must win lottery tonight to be able to go to show in Detroit*

I am the only one not going, aren't I?

I see we were just univited on Sunday. I've never been told not to come to a party before. :| Oh well. That gives us time to do some sightseeing of Detroit :rolleyes:

I was completely joking about sightseeing :D Nope. Never been there but the news has made it out to sound like a creepy, unsafe place :uhoh:

Long story on the party and not Def Lep.

Night Kariann....

arw9797 said:
I was completely joking about sightseeing :D Nope. Never been there but the news has made it out to sound like a creepy, unsafe place :uhoh:

Oh yes. There really isn't much to see. And after dark, you don't want to see what you might see. :D

I was on a roadtrip to Toronto with friends and we were just about to go over the border into Canada and we somehow got off the road onto another road that took us into a very scary part of Detroit............We managed to pull it back together and got out of their lickity split *zoom*. *memories*

ok...

Interferencers I get to hang out with in the next few days:

Schmeg
Kariann
ARW9797
LMPA
BAW
MRS. EdGe
Drumkeeran
Diemen
Cydewaze
Mr. BAW

Who else?

:wave: Anyone still around?

One more day of work and then I fly away! :hyper: Tomorrow's my 11th day straight and I'm starting to feel it.

zoney! said:
ok...

Interferencers I get to hang out with in the next few days:

Schmeg
Kariann
ARW9797
LMPA
BAW
MRS. EdGe
Drumkeeran
Diemen
Cydewaze
Mr. BAW

Who else?
:dancing:

arw9797 said:
I'm here but not for long. I promised myself that 10:30 would be my bedtime tonight since I get to work 14 hours tomorrow :drool:
14 hours...sounds like fun!! :crack:

I should already be in bed, since I need to be up by 7 and put air in my tire :angry: before I go too far.

I need to empty my dishwasher and then pack breakfast, lunch, and dinner for tomorrow :mad:

:hmm: I could probably come home tomorrow for lunch but I don't know if I'll have time.

I can't come home for lunch but I'm too damn lazy to pack one tonight...I prefer the mad scramble in the morning. I like to try to get my whole lunch made before my toast is done...I have varying degrees of success here. :coocoo:

meals are packed but I'm not sure when or where I'm going to eat dinner. I have a manditory meeting off site in the afternoon for job #1 which will make be late for job #2. If I work after 6 at job #2 then I do not get a break :mad: Maybe they'll have lots of snacks at the meeting :mad: I hate it when I'm starving at work because then the time just drags :mad: I need to buy a hoodie for the weekend. They better let me purchase something since I don't get a break!

Amy just sent me an email for her 30th birthday party. It said ARW and guest :| Anyone want to be my guest next month to a lame birthday party? :mad: I have to go but I don't want to. So if I'm invited to a party for someone that's never given me a card or gift do I bring her anything? The most she's ever done on a birthday for me since I met her is call me on my 30th birthday to ask me if I wanted to go out for a drink. The only problem with that idea was I was in Memphis that weekend and she knew I was going to be gone :der: She also owes me quite a few lunches at Chipotle :mad:

I'll just buy her a drink that night. :huh:

A card and a drink should be sufficient if she's never gotten you anything. :yes:

:wave: I'm gonna go...and I think it's past your bedtime! :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom