Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got a text from The Jim...I have to feed his fish. :laugh:

I think after that I'm gonna feed myself and go to bed...8 am skating lesson tomorrow!! :yikes:

:wave:

I forgot to leave. I had to check my e-mail again. :coocoo:

Eep is buying our extra GA! :D

I wish I could buy your extra GA :(

I am hoping to buy Barenaked Ladies tickets this week. They are going to be performing a Christmas concert on December 16th :hyper: 3 days before U2 :)

zoney! said:
ICE :drool:

Enjoy your fish food...although I think that is an odd meal.
:yes: Ice :drool:...freshly made ice with only four other people on it :drool:

Mmmm, fish pellets!! Talk about :drool:!

REALLY leaving now...probably!

fah said:
I wish I could buy your extra GA :(

I am hoping to buy Barenaked Ladies tickets this week. They are going to be performing a Christmas concert on December 16th :hyper: 3 days before U2 :)
:ohmy: I wonder if they're coming around here! I'll have to find out tomorrow!! :hyper:

fah said:
And this is for

s - serious
h - heartwarming
a - amazing
r - radical
i - incredible

s - silly
c - cool
h - huggable
u - unusual
l - lovely
t - terrific
z - zany

:cute: Thank you mini fah #2 ( right on target with the silly :giggle: )

I am going to sleep also night all :wave:

I learned some stunt skating this morning. :laugh: I can't even explain what I was doing...basically trying to lean backwards and touch the ice behind me with my right hand while skating on my inside edges in a VERY unladylike position.

Schmeg said:
I learned some stunt skating this morning. :laugh: I can't even explain what I was doing...basically trying to lean backwards and touch the ice behind me with my right hand while skating on my inside edges in a VERY unladylike position.

:nerd::up:

I am home and still without my mom! :scream: The vascular surgeon has pretty much given her the go ahead so it seems to be up to our family doctor and if he doesnt release her tomorrow I think both my mom and I are going to start planning a jailbreak!

Looks like she will be having her surgery in about 2-3 weeks.

Kariann said:
I am home and still without my mom! :scream: The vascular surgeon has pretty much given her the go ahead so it seems to be up to our family doctor and if he doesnt release her tomorrow I think both my mom and I are going to start planning a jailbreak!

Looks like she will be having her surgery in about 2-3 weeks.

he better let her out tomorrow! :(

Back
Top Bottom