Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
:mac: You know you want to. When will the planets ever align like this again? Our extra GA ticket is technically still unsold. :mac:

147.gif

arw9797 said:

$45.00
x
----------
$1,305.00

PLUS 29 ticketmaster fee's :laugh:
:drool: We'll sell them for $75 before the show with free light sticks from Target.

shari schultz said:
*shoves the little angel guy off the seesaw*

Edit:
It's a sign...the devil guy bursts into flames...it's :mac: + :combust:, a sure sign of a totally Pleba-good time! :yes:

damn. MM has an iPod commercial. :mad: Couldn't they have waited until he records a new song instead of playing one that has been played to death?!?

arw9797 said:

maybe I can after I buy the winning powerball ticket tomorrow. :drool: $304 MILLION :drool:

That's it! I win the powerball lottery and quit my job and then come with you.........It's a plan:hyper:!!!! Hoodies for everyone!

shari schultz said:

That's it! I win the powerball lottery and quit my job and then come with you.........It's a plan:hyper:!!!! Hoodies for everyone!
HOODIES!!! :dancing:

I need to get me a lightstick! I have time on Friday...when I'm done packing tickets and stuff.

I am off to call April.

You guys get a hotel room near the airport yet?

I have an idea...more later.

(hint: as an airline employee...I get discounts at airport area hotels).

zoney! said:
I am off to call April.

You guys get a hotel room near the airport yet?

I have an idea...more later.

(hint: as an airline employee...I get discounts at airport area hotels).
Tell April we said Hi!

:uhoh: I think Kariann took care of the room already.

shari schultz said:
*sniff* I accept phone calls and voicemail messages from U2 concerts *sniff*
:hug: We'll see what we can do for you. How about Def Leppard concerts?

I am so proud of myself I could just cry. Not only did I get all of my clothes ready for the weekend but I just paid all of my bills :sad: I just need to pack a lunch for tomorrow and go to bed :drool:

arw9797 said:
I am so proud of myself I could just cry. Not only did I get all of my clothes ready for the weekend but I just paid all of my bills :sad: I just need to pack a lunch for tomorrow and go to bed :drool:
:applaud: Very productive!! Good job!

what is it with me and Jen getting together to do something .....weather forecast for Sunday cloudy, cold and wet :down:
This will prolly turn into snow showers with our luck......tornado, flood, and now blizzard.............

Back
Top Bottom