Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
someone answer me so I can quit quoting myself! :mad:

Upper level, where I sat for the last two U2 concerts :|, is $27.50 plus TM fee's. :drool:
Well shit, the 100 levels for U2 are $165, $45 is VALUE.

I can't think of a single Def Leppard song right now.

Schmeg said:
$45 for section 114?

Would I have fun, considering I'm not much of a Def Leppard fan?

it's one kick ass show!!! It's 80% a greatest hits act these days so you'd probably know most of the songs. For the ones you (we) don't know, we can just sit down :love:

arw9797 said:

it's one kick ass show!!! It's 80% a greatest hits act these days so you'd probably know most of the songs. For the ones you (we) don't know, we can just sit down :love:
Oh hell, I'm in if Kariann is, it'll be a good story anyway!

Edit: There just seems to be something very WRONG about sitting down at a concert.

ok...first, they'll tow any cars left.

next question...section 114: think of this as a U2 concert. Adam's side, mid arena, lower level towards where the tip of the ellipse will be.

We can sleep in the car at the closed gas station across the street. :love:

IN THE NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME OF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE, WHAT MORE IN THE NAME OF LOVE???

I would say avoid the fees and buy tickets at the venue....there will be so many people trying to get rid of tickets...it will be a buyers market.

like me at rolling stones
:(

Kariann said:
But we'd get to scope out the place etc. See the parking situation, where to line up etc.
:up: You're right!! And we can see where the band goes in...maybe we'll meet Def Leppard, too! :lmao:

Kariann said:

We have a cheap ass Motel 6 room for shower and potty.
That's right, it's not a U2 weekend without some of us sharing a bed. :sexywink:

zoney! said:
I would say avoid the fees and buy tickets at the venue....there will be so many people trying to get rid of tickets...it will be a buyers market.

like me at rolling stones
:(
Or me at Dave Matthews one time. :sad: Mmmm...tickets...tastes like chicken...

I would sort of lean for going for the fees since I would definitely want to be with someone I knew for this one, not knowing a single song and potentially being a sitter-downer-type person...

Kariann said:

That room is pretty much just for the shower/potty. We can sleep together in Pittsburgh or after the show at the other hotel in Detroit. :sexywink:
:combust:

Too bad me and ARW aren't compatible bed-sharers and I try to kick her out and roast her with the covers pulled up to my ears. :sigh:

It'll be fun. :D They'll be quite proud of me at work for going to see a band in which no members were born in Ireland.

Schmeg said:

:combust:

Too bad me and ARW aren't compatible bed-sharers and I try to kick her out and roast her with the covers pulled up to my ears. :sigh:

that was such a fun few nights for me! At least the 2nd night I knew what I was in for! :laugh: :huh:

Kariann said:

I guess we are permanent bed buddies. :rolleyes: Damn me for being cover compatible.
For some reason I also don't beat you up or push you out in my sleep. :huh:

:der: :lmao: ok you can buy up to 29 tickets for this show so I selected 29 tickets just in case we don't buy them right away. Section 219 has 29 seats available. :laugh:

arw9797 said:
:der: :lmao: ok you can buy up to 29 tickets for this show so I selected 29 tickets just in case we don't buy them right away. Section 219 has 29 seats available. :laugh:
:lol: Buy all 29 and we can have an Interference Pre-Finding a Place for Camping Party!

Back
Top Bottom