Randooooooooooom: BELTS!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
I didn't pick you as a crawler QueenBee, coz you're obviously not... but I am interested as to who coined the phrase, when you got it etc etc. :hyper:

Could you fill me in?

The stills refers to screen captures. I guess I'm rather infamous for posting stills of U2 TV appearances at PLEBA the day or night of a TV appearance. Sicy felt I was deserving of the title, so she got it approved with Elvis. I think I got the new status sometime in late-May. I actually hadn't noticed it until ARW pointed it out to me.

Potential Future Mr. The Schmeg = 22 years old. :sigh: I knew it...he tried to tell Alex he was 29...

this is a long story that actually includes a "wingman." :laugh:

I have to be at work in 8 hours and 15 minutes. :yikes:

I just sent a pm consisting only of smilies! :happy:

Gotta find some food and go to bed!

Schmeg said:
Potential Future Mr. The Schmeg = 22 years old. :sigh: I knew it...he tried to tell Alex he was 29...

this is a long story that actually includes a "wingman." :laugh:

I have to be at work in 8 hours and 15 minutes. :yikes:
at least your object of desire/lust/etc. is legal. :sigh: there's a guy here in town i like and he's gotta be still in school. :down:

the age difference might not bother him if it doesn't bother you. :)

KhanadaRhodes said:

at least your object of desire/lust/etc. is legal. :sigh: there's a guy here in town i like and he's gotta be still in school. :down:

the age difference might not bother him if it doesn't bother you. :)
:lol: He keeps insisting that being in the navy makes him as good as 29!

It's the fact that he's only a few months older than my baby brother that bothers me. :crack: I'll hang out with girls who are a little younger, but that makes a HUUUGE difference when it comes to desire/lust/etc.

And I've already talked myself out of it...I just wanted a date. :shrug:

Queen Bee said:

The stills refers to screen captures. I guess I'm rather infamous for posting stills of U2 TV appearances at PLEBA the day or night of a TV appearance. Sicy felt I was deserving of the title, so she got it approved with Elvis. I think I got the new status sometime in late-May. I actually hadn't noticed it until ARW pointed it out to me.

:applaud:

Cool. Fitting title.

Schmeg said:
:lol: He keeps insisting that being in the navy makes him as good as 29!

It's the fact that he's only a few months older than my baby brother that bothers me. :crack: I'll hang out with girls who are a little younger, but that makes a HUUUGE difference when it comes to desire/lust/etc.

And I've already talked myself out of it...I just wanted a date. :shrug:
i know what you mean :D

:wave: bye!

timothius said:
The Signature Show is Over people.

Over!

:wave:
cry.gif

Your efforts are appreciated though Khanada! :)

I've decided that Zoo Station -> The Fly -> All Along The Watchtower -> Vertigo -> Dirty Day -> LAPOE -> SBS -> Walk On... would be the greatest thing that could happen on this tour. It's amazing how I can waste 5 minutes isn't it.

timothius said:

I've decided that Zoo Station -> The Fly -> All Along The Watchtower -> Vertigo -> Dirty Day -> LAPOE -> SBS -> Walk On... would be the greatest thing that could happen on this tour. It's amazing how I can waste 5 minutes isn't it.

no, the most amazing thing would be the setlist axver wrote up for them to play when they come here on my 23rd birthday.

timothius said:
I've decided as I'm only 5 days away from Finndimonium that I will listen to my Weather With You playlist. 63 Weather With You's spanning 5 hours..... :drool: :drool: :drool:
63? am i reading this wrong or are you saying you have 63 versions of this song?

timothius said:

:love:

Too bad they're old lazy bastards. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom