Randooooooooooom: BELTS!!!!! - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-09-2005, 09:04 PM   #91
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Good night ARW
__________________

__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:05 PM   #92
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius


So did you get to see them this time?

I'll probably never see them because they hate Australia. (I don't blame them)
Yep! Just one of the two nights though. I had GA tickets for both nights, but had to sell my second night tickets. LONG story.

I took the picture in my avatar during Zoo Station when Bono went on a crazy march around the ramp.
__________________

__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:05 PM   #93
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:42 AM
can't a person and say they are tired around here without being sent to bed?!?!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:07 PM   #94
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

who did you think was cute? you had to have liked one of them. i won't tell

i love those cheesy spoken intros.
Kevin, the one with the caterpillar 'brows. (What was I thinking )

Baby, I know you're hurting. Right now you feel like you can never love again. Now all I ask... is for a chance... to prove... that I love you.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:08 PM   #95
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
can't a person and say they are tired around here without being sent to bed?!?!
No.

Everyone followed my lead. I'm a trendsetter.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:09 PM   #96
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


Yep! Just one of the two nights though. I had GA tickets for both nights, but had to sell my second night tickets. LONG story.

I took the picture in my avatar during Zoo Station when Bono went on a crazy march around the ramp.
That story sounds bad. I don't want to hear it!

When they do come to Australia I gurantee I will not pull up GA's. I will probably not even get tix at all, unless there is devine intervention. Demand will be that huge.

You're avatar is mad, and during Zoo Station... I need a new avatar... One Tree Hill just doesn't cut it anymore.
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:12 PM   #97
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
Kevin, the one with the caterpillar 'brows. (What was I thinking )

Baby, I know you're hurting. Right now you feel like you can never love again. Now all I ask... is for a chance... to prove... that I love you.
i remember a few years ago (before they broke up or went away or whatever) they were onstage for some awards show and he had a skirt on!!

Quote:
Originally posted by timothius
You're avatar is mad, and during Zoo Station... I need a new avatar... One Tree Hill just doesn't cut it anymore.
i have an avatar you can use.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:13 PM   #98
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius


That story sounds bad. I don't want to hear it!

When they do come to Australia I gurantee I will not pull up GA's. I will probably not even get tix at all, unless there is devine intervention. Demand will be that huge.

You're avatar is mad, and during Zoo Station... I need a new avatar... One Tree Hill just doesn't cut it anymore.
Long story short: my friend couldn't take two days off work. I heard back from the person that bought my tickets a few days after the concert. Guess what? They got ellipse access with my tickets.

Think positive! I didn't think I'd get tickets for one night, let alone two!

You should change your avatar to a picture of Paul McGuinness.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:15 PM   #99
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

i have an avatar you can use.
Really?

I'm intrigued.
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:15 PM   #100
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
i remember a few years ago (before they broke up or went away or whatever) they were onstage for some awards show and he had a skirt on!!
That was at VH1's Men Strike Back concert. I had lost interest in them at that point.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:15 PM   #101
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:42 AM
I was just kidding...I think I am going to bed
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:17 PM   #102
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 01:42 AM
Goodnight x2, ARW
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:17 PM   #103
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


Long story short: my friend couldn't take two days off work. I heard back from the person that bought my tickets a few days after the concert. Guess what? They got ellipse access with my tickets.

Think positive! I didn't think I'd get tickets for one night, let alone two!

You should change your avatar to a picture of Paul McGuinness.
Totally think positive.

Paul McGuiness he may be too hot. People may get the impression that I am his asthetic equal... when truly I am not.

I must try again!
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:18 PM   #104
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 08:42 PM
ARW trys so hard to be Vertigo.

Going to bed is so fun, it just has to be done twice!
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-09-2005, 09:19 PM   #105
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 01:42 AM
Go for an avatar of Colonel Sanders
__________________

__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com