Randooooooooooom: BELTS!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

So did you get to see them this time? :hyper:

I'll probably never see them because they hate Australia. (I don't blame them) :mad:

Yep! Just one of the two nights though. :( I had GA tickets for both nights, but had to sell my second night tickets. LONG story. :rant:

I took the picture in my avatar during Zoo Station when Bono went on a crazy march around the ramp. :hyper:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:laugh: who did you think was cute? you had to have liked one of them. :wink: i won't tell :shh:

:laugh: i love those cheesy spoken intros.

Kevin, the one with the caterpillar 'brows. :hyper: (What was I thinking :yuck: )

Baby, I know you're hurting. Right now you feel like you can never love again. Now all I ask... is for a chance... to prove... that I love you. :heart:

Queen Bee said:

Yep! Just one of the two nights though. :( I had GA tickets for both nights, but had to sell my second night tickets. LONG story. :rant:

I took the picture in my avatar during Zoo Station when Bono went on a crazy march around the ramp. :hyper:

That story sounds bad. I don't want to hear it! :mad:

When they do come to Australia I gurantee I will not pull up GA's. I will probably not even get tix at all, unless there is devine intervention. Demand will be that huge.

You're avatar is mad, and during Zoo Station... :drool: I need a new avatar... One Tree Hill just doesn't cut it anymore.

Queen Bee said:
Kevin, the one with the caterpillar 'brows. :hyper: (What was I thinking :yuck: )

Baby, I know you're hurting. Right now you feel like you can never love again. Now all I ask... is for a chance... to prove... that I love you. :heart:
:lmao: i remember a few years ago (before they broke up or went away or whatever) they were onstage for some awards show and he had a skirt on!! :yikes:

timothius said:
You're avatar is mad, and during Zoo Station... :drool: I need a new avatar... One Tree Hill just doesn't cut it anymore.
i have an avatar you can use. :D

timothius said:

That story sounds bad. I don't want to hear it! :mad:

When they do come to Australia I gurantee I will not pull up GA's. I will probably not even get tix at all, unless there is devine intervention. Demand will be that huge.

:mad: Long story short: my friend couldn't take two days off work. I heard back from the person that bought my tickets a few days after the concert. Guess what? They got ellipse access with my tickets. :sad:

Think positive! I didn't think I'd get tickets for one night, let alone two!

You should change your avatar to a picture of Paul McGuinness. :drool:

Queen Bee said:

:mad: Long story short: my friend couldn't take two days off work. I heard back from the person that bought my tickets a few days after the concert. Guess what? They got ellipse access with my tickets. :sad:

Think positive! I didn't think I'd get tickets for one night, let alone two!

You should change your avatar to a picture of Paul McGuinness. :drool:

Totally think positive.

Paul McGuiness :hmm: he may be too hot. People may get the impression that I am his asthetic equal... when truly I am not.

I must try again! :mad:

these will need to be shrunken as they're 100x100 :rant:

johnnickgeminitwins0vp.jpg

johnroger1jm.jpg

johnplanetearth9az.jpg

johnsaveaprayer4ca.jpg

BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BED WITH COLONEL SANDERS IN FIVE MINUTES!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom