Randooooooooooom: BELTS!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
I like ATYCLB because it's focused. Most would argue it's focused on the wrong thing... but it's focused nonetheless.

HTDAAB is the most unfocused album I have in my record collection. I just don't get it's flow. :sad:

I just wish there was another lost soul like me.
it's not the flow of the album, it's the motion of the ocean...wait, that makes no sense.

you hurt my feelings with that popmart remark. :sad:

BONO.jpg

:D:D:D

timothius said:
Considering you, like me, at the time were fairly young. I don't think Edge's facial hair helped our chances of going very much. :sad:
i was only 13 :shrug:

i remember when i went to school the next day and my voice was all hoarse, everyone made fun of me "haha katie went to see U2 they suck!!" whatevah. :tsk:

:| I probably saw Kiss in '97...that was sort of the beginning of the end for me with them after 15 years. But I did at least own Pop! :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

i remember when i went to school the next day and my voice was all hoarse, everyone made fun of me "haha katie went to see U2 they suck!!" whatevah. :tsk:

Cutting. Kid's can be so cruel.

I remember being taunted with the same thing "Tim-Tam went to see U2 they suck!!" - never quite worked as well for me - funny how people use the same insults regardless or relevance isn't it. :shrug: :sad:

timothius said:
Cutting. Kid's can be so cruel.

I remember being taunted with the same thing "Tim-Tam went to see U2 they suck!!" - never quite worked as well for me - funny how people use the same insults regardless or relevance isn't it. :shrug: :sad:
someone signed my yearbook with "U2 sucks" that year :down: oh well, it was less teasing than i'd had the year before. :(

the joke was on him, he looked like one of the shooters from colombine so i bet he got teased for that after that happened. he even acted like him.

I didn't see U2 on the Elevation tour either. I completely hated ATCYLB and had lost my interest in U2 at the time, so I passed on trying to get tickets for the first leg of the tour when they came to Phoenix. :reject:

A couple months later, the 3rd leg dates were released and Phoenix was on the list. I had warmed up to the album that summer, so I was looking forward to the tour. I failed to score tickets on Ticketmaster and lost countless radio contests for tickets to the show. :sad:

Queen Bee said:
I didn't see U2 on the Elevation tour either. I completely hated ATCYLB and had lost my interest in U2 at the time, so I passed on trying to get tickets for the first leg of the tour when they came to Phoenix. :reject:

A couple months later, the 3rd leg dates were released and Phoenix was on the list. I had warmed up to the album that summer, so I was looking forward to the tour. I failed to score tickets on Ticketmaster and lost countless radio contests for tickets to the show. :sad:
:hug:

when i went to see dd in atlanta in 2001, U2 were there just TWO WEEKS later. that is the closest i've ever come to being able to see U2. unfortunately, it was my senior year and i really couldn't just be out of school that long (not to mention my mom couldn't exactly afford a hotel for that long) and we couldn't afford to come back, so i didn't get to see them. :(

:yawn: ARW is tired! Especially since I got up at 6 AM :der: I went back to be for about 2 hours bu then got up again. I didn't even take a nap today and I normally do on Saturdays......

Queen Bee said:

So did you get to see them this time? :hyper:

I'll probably never see them because they hate Australia. (I don't blame them) :mad:

Queen Bee said:
Nick :yuck: No, someone elbowed me in the face. :sad:

I still remember the lyrics to that song. Cheesy spoken intro and everything. :dance:
:laugh: who did you think was cute? you had to have liked one of them. :wink: i won't tell :shh:

:laugh: i love those cheesy spoken intros.

The Vertigo tour is my first taste of live U2 and it's been so amazing :drool: SIX shows :faint:

I cried a lot over not seeing them before and it was a long painful last few years waiting for this year to happen. :sad: Not seeing them live is what sparked my bootleg obsession. I have so much stuff I've never watched or listened. I have waaay too much stuff now and should stop trading and start paying attention to what I have but it's an addiction now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom