Randooooooooooom: BELTS!!!!! - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-10-2005, 12:13 AM   #286
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius




One does. Particularly when it's probably the greatest pop song ever written. But you wouldn't know because you haven't listend to the Crowded House CD is sent you.
I downloaded it even though I have it on CD and haven't listened to it either.
__________________

__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:13 AM   #287
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius


One does. Particularly when it's probably the greatest pop song ever written. But you wouldn't know because you haven't listend to the Crowded House CD is sent you.
i never said i haven't.

did you ever listen to ANY of the inxs stuff?
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:13 AM   #288
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


Hell if I know. I don't read most of the posts there.
I would imagine most of the people who frequent there don't read the posts there...
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:15 AM   #289
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius


I would imagine most of the people who frequent there don't read the posts there...
I meant that I avoid annoying hormonal chatter.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:15 AM   #290
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius
I would imagine most of the people who frequent there don't read the posts there...
you mean like in the way most men don't read playboy?
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:16 AM   #291
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

i never said i haven't.

did you ever listen to ANY of the inxs stuff?
I can read you're mind. If you had've you would be with joy.

I have most of the stuff now... cycling it around on my iPod day by day. Another shady poster on these forums gave me another band who I'm getting into a bit as well... so patience my precious...
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:16 AM   #292
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 05:08 AM
I sent Khanada like 3 or 4 Muse songs and she only listened to one.

How many respect points does she lose, Tim-Tam
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:17 AM   #293
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

you mean like in the way most men don't read playboy?
There would be some link... yes.

The Seductive & Emotional version of WWY rules all. Stripping.
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:17 AM   #294
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius
Another shady poster on these forums gave me another band who I'm getting into a bit as well... so patience my precious...
I expect a full report on those albums by the end of the month.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:18 AM   #295
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
I sent Khanada like 3 or 4 Muse songs and she only listened to one.

How many respect points does she lose, Tim-Tam
-47.

Your time is running out Khanada!
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:19 AM   #296
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius


-47.

Your time is running out Khanada!
puns
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:19 AM   #297
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
I sent Khanada like 3 or 4 Muse songs and she only listened to one.

How many respect points does she lose, Tim-Tam
actually...you sent me three. two of the links turned out to be the same song. i did listen to them both all the way through to be sure. but i just only liked that first one i told you about.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:20 AM   #298
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


I expect a full report on those albums by the end of the month.


Will do...

Then you can do two on The General Electric & Pacifier
__________________
timothius is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:22 AM   #299
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius




Will do...

Then you can do two on The General Electric & Pacifier
Okay
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-10-2005, 12:22 AM   #300
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

actually...you sent me three. two of the links turned out to be the same song. i did listen to them both all the way through to be sure. but i just only liked that first one i told you about.
No need for Hysteria Khan.

I understand though why you wouldn't be that into them... you're into 80's rock/pop (I am similar) thus you will adore/love/worship Crowded House.
__________________

__________________
timothius is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com