Randooooooooooom: BELTS!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
THE YOUNG ONES ARE ON TV?!?!!?!?!?!

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
yeah, bbc america shows them all the time. but they didn't tonight. :mad: i bought my ex the box set for christmas so i used to not have to worry about when it was on but now that he moved to florida i have to go back to watching it on tv again. :madspit:

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh :down:

all that you can't leave behind more like all that you can leave behind am i rite lollerz

yeah ok....not totally shit but it's definitely at the bottom of the list for me.

I love U2 too much right now to say that they've ever released a single song that could be called crap.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, bbc america shows them all the time. but they didn't tonight. :mad: i bought my ex the box set for christmas so i used to not have to worry about when it was on but now that he moved to florida i have to go back to watching it on tv again. :madspit:

There's a box set of the Young Ones....oh my god. I don't even remember much about them other than my friend and I used to watch it religously and everyone thought we were absolutely insane. :tsk:

Queen Bee said:
:wink:

arw9797 said:
yeah ok....not totally shit but it's definitely at the bottom of the list for me.

I love U2 too much right now to say that they've ever released a single song that could be called crap.
yeah, maybe crap is too strong of a word, but their last two albums are definitely at the bottom of the list for me. but hey, if they're someone else's two favourite albums, more power to them. i don't hold it against someone if they like different U2 albums than i do. :D

Queen Bee said:
ARW, did Julie Chen say BB6 was going to be on tonight? Apparently I missed it :mad:

I don't know...I wasn't really paying attention. It's on at 8 on Saturdays though.

:scream: I just looked and I don't get BBC America with my cable package :madspit:

arw9797 said:
There's a box set of the Young Ones....oh my god. I don't even remember much about them other than my friend and I used to watch it religously and everyone thought we were absolutely insane. :tsk:
oh yeah, it's easy to find, at least here. there's always at least one copy available at tower, even after i picked up the box set for my ex. it's not too expensive either.

it's even got a couple episodes (or maybe it's just one, i can't remember anymore) of bottom as well. that was fucking hilarious, they should show it on bbc america.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:wink:

yeah, maybe crap is too strong of a word, but their last two albums are definitely at the bottom of the list for me. but hey, if they're someone else's two favourite albums, more power to them. i don't hold it against someone if they like different U2 albums than i do. :D

:sexywink: I don't either....especially since most, no all, of my friends and family hates U2.

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh yeah, it's easy to find, at least here. there's always at least one copy available at tower, even after i picked up the box set for my ex. it's not too expensive either.

it's even got a couple episodes (or maybe it's just one, i can't remember anymore) of bottom as well. that was fucking hilarious, they should show it on bbc america.

:sigh: I'm too poor.

arw9797 said:
:sexywink: I don't either....especially since most, no all, of my friends and family hates U2.
my parents like U2 (my mom actually took me to see popmart when they came here. i was supposed to go with my dad as a birthday present but a business trip to canada caused an allergic reaction and he got a sinus infection and his ear drums were all swollen and his doctor said a rock concert could permanently destroy his hearing so my mom came with me instead.) but they don't like newer U2 either. my mom bought my dad htdaab but before he opened it, he saw the freeview on directv and said he doesn't like new U2 so they took it back. :ohmy: i at least think htdaab is better than atyclb.

Queen Bee said:
Khan, what does the text say in your new avatar? :hmm:
"will someone please explain the reason for this strange behaviour"

it was a lot easier to read when it was 100x100...i forgot it was only 72x72 here. that's too small. :tsk:

Oh, ARW :flirt:

bonobelt.jpg

It'd be bigger if it wasn't for the Spin banner. :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

my parents like U2 (my mom actually took me to see popmart when they came here. i was supposed to go with my dad as a birthday present but a business trip to canada caused an allergic reaction and he got a sinus infection and his ear drums were all swollen and his doctor said a rock concert could permanently destroy his hearing so my mom came with me instead.) .

I think he was just saving you're dad's eardrums from hearing Bono's voice during PopMart.... that almost got to a point where it could destroy your hearing forever.

I like ATYCLB over HTDAAB :shrug:

Sometimes I feel alone.

timothius said:
I think he was just saving you're dad's eardrums from hearing Bono's voice during PopMart.... that almost got to a point where it could destroy your hearing forever.
:sad:

this was before the tour even started...my concert was like a month into the tour so your logic is flawed. :mad:

I like ATYCLB because it's focused. Most would argue it's focused on the wrong thing... but it's focused nonetheless.

HTDAAB is the most unfocused album I have in my record collection. I just don't get it's flow. :sad:

I just wish there was another lost soul like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom