Randooooooooooom: BELTS!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And she said please keep on goin'
I said my leg is about to crack
Then she cries out
Oh my goodness, I'm about to climax
And I said cool
Climax
Just let go of my leg
She says you're the perfect lover
I said I can't go no futher
Then I flip back the cover
Oh my God, a rubber...

:laugh:

Queen Bee said:
And she said please keep on goin'
I said my leg is about to crack
Then she cries out
Oh my goodness, I'm about to climax
And I said cool
Climax
Just let go of my leg
She says you're the perfect lover
I said I can't go no futher
Then I flip back the cover
Oh my God, a rubber...

:laugh:
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

oh man i forgot how different the demo of sunrise sounded compared to what was on the album.

i need to play these demos more :drool:

feel free to ignore me lol, i'm just thinking out loud. :D

Queen Bee said:
This Pretty Ones song is catchy :dance:
:yes:

when the demos leaked in 2003, we were all certain this would make it onto the album. it rocks! we couldn't believe it didn't make the cut when they announced the track listing. a lot of the songs that were on the leaked demo that got out didn't make it onto the cd (or were changed dramatically), so i think that may have had something to do with it. but still... :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

when the demos leaked in 2003, we were all certain this would make it onto the album. it rocks! we couldn't believe it didn't make the cut when they announced the track listing. a lot of the songs that were on the leaked demo that got out didn't make it onto the cd (or were changed dramatically), so i think that may have had something to do with it. but still... :sad:

You guys got a hold of studio demos? :drool: That's so much better than clips drained out by the sound of waves in the ocean that we got before HTDAAB was released.

Queen Bee said:
You guys got a hold of studio demos? :drool: That's so much better than clips drained out by the sound of waves in the ocean that we got before HTDAAB was released.

i'm not sure how the band feels about us having them, but i think they realize it's not like we didn't buy the album because we had the demos. shit, i've got a really awful (well, fm quality) version of what happens tomorrow when john premiered it on a radio station in LA a year before astronaut came out. :drool:

about half the demos are awesome, some of them are just awful. luckily all the bad ones were the ones that didn't make it onto the album.

i've got demos from just about every album from 1983 on. they're all studio quality. :D it's amazing how dd's demos manage to leak every time. :huh:

hey, i just came across some early (pre-simon, how's that for early?) demos i've got that i've labelled correctly - as in The Songs Are Titled Like This. :D i would normally edit them but i'll leave them as is for you. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh good :applaud: how come you don't like them anymore?

GibsonGirl said it best:

You know, I used to be a Coldplay fan. Parachutes blew me away and all that. I honestly thought they were going to be one of the best bands in the world someday. But with both albums they've made since that, Coldplay have become less like themselves and more like U2. There's nothing wrong with admiring an artist, like Coldplay admires U2...but when the endless comparisons that music critics make between the bands actually end up affecting Coldplay's end product, then it disappoints me. I think Chris should take down those U2 posters that he claims they proudly plaster on their walls when they make an album, and put some of his own posters up instead. Oh, and maybe he could tell Jon Buckland to put down his "How To Be The Edge" handbook.

Plus, their new album is shit. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm not sure how the band feels about us having them, but i think they realize it's not like we didn't buy the album because we had the demos. shit, i've got a really awful (well, fm quality) version of what happens tomorrow when john premiered it on a radio station in LA a year before astronaut came out. :drool:

about half the demos are awesome, some of them are just awful. luckily all the bad ones were the ones that didn't make it onto the album.

i've got demos from just about every album from 1983 on. they're all studio quality. :D it's amazing how dd's demos manage to leak every time. :huh:

hey, i just came across some early (pre-simon, how's that for early?) demos i've got that i've labelled correctly - as in The Songs Are Titled Like This. :D i would normally edit them but i'll leave them as is for you. :wink:

I coin you the Duran Duran know-it-all :yes:

Queen Bee said:
I coin you the Duran Duran know-it-all :yes:
:applaud: thank you
acclaim.gif

Weather `round here choppin` and changin`
Surgery in the air
Print shirts and southern accents
Cigars and big hair
We got the wheels and petrol is cheap
Only went there for a week

:dance: