Randooooooooooom: BELTS!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

63? am i reading this wrong or are you saying you have 63 versions of this song?

:yes:

Studio wise you have....

Woodface Version (Album Version)
Recurring Dream edit (Best Of Edit - less fade out)
Single Mix (Choruses & Verses rearranged)
Mix (Single With Tim)
Mix (Single Without Tim)
Mix (Single Without Neil)
Mix (Different Edit with both)
Mix (Different Edit without Tim)

The Weather Episode (Mixed with a Snoop Dogg Song about Weather)
The Return of the Weather Episode (Same deal - different edit)

Then there is all the live version from Crowded House & Tim & Neil individually - then together... every live version is pretty different in some aspect.

:drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yikes: it's like dd's hold back the rain or rio! does one need that many mixes of a song!

One does. Particularly when it's probably the greatest pop song ever written. But you wouldn't know because you haven't listend to the Crowded House CD is sent you. :sad:

timothius said:

One does. Particularly when it's probably the greatest pop song ever written. But you wouldn't know because you haven't listend to the Crowded House CD is sent you. :sad:
i never said i haven't. :grumpy:

did you ever listen to ANY of the inxs stuff?

KhanadaRhodes said:

i never said i haven't. :grumpy:

did you ever listen to ANY of the inxs stuff?

I can read you're mind. If you had've you would be :combust: with joy.

:yes: I have most of the stuff now... cycling it around on my iPod day by day. Another shady poster on these forums gave me another band who I'm getting into a bit as well... so patience my precious... :evil:

Queen Bee said:
I sent Khanada like 3 or 4 Muse songs and she only listened to one. :sad:

How many respect points does she lose, Tim-Tam :hyper:
actually...you sent me three. two of the links turned out to be the same song. i did listen to them both all the way through to be sure. but i just only liked that first one i told you about. :)

KhanadaRhodes said:

actually...you sent me three. two of the links turned out to be the same song. i did listen to them both all the way through to be sure. but i just only liked that first one i told you about. :)

No need for Hysteria Khan.

I understand though why you wouldn't be that into them... you're into 80's rock/pop (I am similar) thus you will adore/love/worship Crowded House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom