Randoooooooooom.....the countdown begins!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It makes for good reading...........:)
poor guy............:laugh: ( that statement kind of contradicts itself, oh well.)

Sevikins said:

How does one get stuck in a journal? :scratch:
Apparently for him the Interference clock is set 2 hours in the future so whenever he tries to post it keeps giving him the flood control window, and he can only post in Journals since flood control doesn't apply there!

U2 Feedback » Your Blue Room » U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 » General Tour Discussions » GA admission choas at Manchester
it is in the above forum...............page 2. kellyahern posted the link............you could try to click on her link to get to the funny chizip story.........:shrug:

shari schultz said:
U2 Feedback » Your Blue Room » U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 » General Tour Discussions » GA admission choas at Manchester
it is in the above forum...............page 2. kellyahern posted the link............you could try to click on her link to get to the funny chizip story.........:shrug:
I am an idiot and tried to copy/paste your directions as a link. :der:

:yikes::yikes::yikes: My monitor just turned off and back on again all by itself.

I'm going to bed before anything else breaks/falls off a shelf/whatever!!!

:wave:

Schmeg said:

I am an idiot and tried to copy/paste your directions as a link. :der:

:yikes::yikes::yikes: My monitor just turned off and back on again all by itself.

I'm going to bed before anything else breaks/falls off a shelf/whatever!!!

:wave:

it is a weird night...........

sleep well:wave:

Make sure it has a spray cap though! Without it, it releases 100 gallons of water per minute. Can't... waste... water! :drool:

And a big thank you to my Department of Environmental Protection newsletter lol.

:crack: I just called my bank to see if I needed to let them know I will be using my ATM card outside of the country. The dude said no I didn't need to notify them but now that he has me on the phone he was going to give me the numbers I need to call in case my card doesn't work. Also....he told me all about transaction and ATM fee's. He was overly excited to help me with my question and reminded me several times that Traveler's Checks are the way to go. Never thought about getting a few of those just in case :hmm:

Then I called Citibank and the person I talked to acted like I was crazy when I asked that and she asked my dates I would be gone so she could put it in a travel section on my account. Then she said ok bye :| No phone numbers or anything :mad: What a creep!

Sevikins said:
What class do you have? I hope it's not math. :(

There's plenty of math involved :sad: But it's for work....no school anymore for ARW :D

I work for a bank that owns a leasing company and we all have to take the 2 day class. The Principles of Leasing. :rolleyes:

But I get free food all day long and then get to go bowling afterwards!

:hmm: what else do I need to do to leave on Friday?

I made all of my calls, picked up all of my medication, my dad is brining over $ on Thursday :sad: :D, I got all of my travel crap, batteries and an extra card for the camera.....

:ohmy: I need to update my iPod! :drool:

I think all I have to do is pack. I'm going to be exhausted before I ever even leave! :huh:

I was just gonna ask if you were included............thinking about a cousin in Ketchikan AK........

The warning goes from Mexico to Vancouver Island. Where I live in Vancouver (not on Vancouver Island) I am high enough that a Tsunami wouldn't reach us...however, there is always a risk of another earthquake. The area that was hit is right near many of the faults...Mr fah's pager wont stop going off :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom