Randoooooooooom.....the countdown begins!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
Tomorrow is my one year anniversary at work. ONE YEAR! :sad: As upset as I've been the last few days that makes me really happy. I can't believe someone hired me and has let me stay for a whole year! :cute: And after a year I still love my job so much. Not many people can say that :D

Congratulations :up:

arw9797 said:
Lean Cuisine Santa Fe Rice and Beans....:down: :down:

That was so nasty :barf:

Damn. The picture on the box looked so good :mad:

:ohmy:

I used to love a black bean chili made by either Michelinas or Lean Cuisine...but they don't make it anymore :(

Or maybe it's just not available in Canada

Anyways, the black bean chili one is great :)

And now I must vent....

:rant: :rant: :rant:

I was channel surfing trying to avoid the Michael Jackson news and I stop surfing when I hear 'Beautiful Day' and realize that the song is being played to footage of MJ...I think it was on CNN

:mad: :mad: :mad:

They should have been playing 'Beat It'

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

And one more thing before bed...

I had my legs waxed today and for some reason I have lots of wax residue leftover on my legs. Usually she does such a great job but today she just missed some :sigh:

But I did a nice thing for the mini fahs...I booked mini fah pedicures for them. Ok, basically it's just nail polish application but she is going to put on some tiny sparkly flowers too :)

I would do it myself but I just don't have the talent

Thank God this day is over. :sigh:

My contacts are so dry they might just fall off my eyeballs.

I think I have an appointment with my family now for beer on the deck. :drool:

Car Update....

It will not be ready until the 27th.

Here is a list of what they are repairing

*new bumper
*new turn signals
*new right fender
*new right door
*painting and blending the paint
*something underneath that I forget what it's called
*the wheel and tire
*having it realigned

A total of $2509 worth of damage.

:crack: my day was just :crazy: Today was day one of two of Principles of Leasing. I'm not sure what I learned :tsk: There's Radisson hotel nearby that we always go to for big meetings so that is where the class is. When we got there first we had breakfast, then a mid morning snack, then an all you can eat buffet, then an afternoon snack. It's so funny how much people will eat when it's free food! Everyone said they kept eating to stay awake! Even one of the VP's that decided to take the class as a refresher ate the whole day and had quite a few :yawn:'s going. Of course she was the only one in the room out of the 40 of us who went that was actively involved with answering and asking her own questions.

Tomorrow is a half day of the class and more free food and then we get to go bowling :D

ARW's randoooom pleba thoughts on The Edge:

I :heart: his cute long sleeve shirt he wore today :cute:

I'm tired of the black faded WRINKLED look jeans he wears on stage :tsk: Someone needs to point him to the denim department and get him something in blue. :mad:

:reject: I think I'm a little goofy from being away from a computer all day. :slant:

I have to admit I agree with you on the black jeans...never really been a huge fan of black jeans in general unless they were jet black...basically so black that you couldnt really tell they were denim.

I need to check out Pleba later for pics...I dont think I even looked yesterday.

I feel like I have so much to do to leave on Friday. I need to have my luggage packed by Thursday so my dad can come and help me drag my suitcase down 4 flights of stairs :mad: I still have tonight and tomorrow and all I really need to do is fold everything up and put it in the suitcase :der:

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Kariann said:
Car Update....

It will not be ready until the 27th.

Here is a list of what they are repairing

*new bumper
*new turn signals
*new right fender
*new right door
*painting and blending the paint
*something underneath that I forget what it's called
*the wheel and tire
*having it realigned

A total of $2509 worth of damage.
good god!:shocked:

:hug: for Schmeg

arw9797 said:
I feel like I have so much to do to leave on Friday. I need to have my luggage packed by Thursday so my dad can come and help me drag my suitcase down 4 flights of stairs :mad: I still have tonight and tomorrow and all I really need to do is fold everything up and put it in the suitcase :der:

That sucks that you dont have the elevator right now! I've pulled some stuff out and am going to pile everything on my chair tomorrow to pack on Thursday.

d8190ff9.jpg

rainbow:heart:!

arw9797 said:

I need to clean my room AGAIN since I've been a little disorganized and indecisive about clothes the last few days, be mostly packed by Thursday night, change the sheets on the beds...

:crazy:

I might go to Job Lot and get a big huge suitcase for $40 since it's huge and cheap.

Hotmail made me take the ink blot test to send an e-mail, and Snapfish just made me install Quick Upload.

:|

I'm going to bed in like 10 minutes. I'm so drained and I don't really want to fight with everything on my computer right now.

Schmeg said:
Hotmail made me take the ink blot test to send an e-mail, and Snapfish just made me install Quick Upload.

:|

I'm going to bed in like 10 minutes. I'm so drained and I don't really want to fight with everything on my computer right now.

It took long enough for the last email you sent us to get through....like days!

Back
Top Bottom