Randoooooooooom.....the countdown begins!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:
Dels-Lemonade.jpg

:drool:

That is what I want!

Thanks Schmeg & shari! :wave:

shari schultz said:
How was the wedding?

It was better than I expected. I nearly fell asleep during the wedding ceremony (I got 3 hours of sleep the night prior to the wedding :shifty: ), but the reception was a blast! A mariachi band serenaded "Happy Birthday" to my mom since her birthday was the same day as the wedding. It was a relief to see her genuinely happy since the wedding was majorly stressing her out last week.

Those are quite the birthday presents~ the wedding of her son and a mariachi band serenading her, good stuff!!!!

shari schultz said:
Those are quite the birthday presents~ the wedding of her son and a mariachi band serenading her, good stuff!!!!
:yes: :up:

Schmeg said:
Okay, Saturday's itinerary is:

*Walk for Life Brunch at Casa del Schmeg, courtesy of Mom
*Goodies
*Iggy's (not sure which one yet, we have two options and one is closer to a Del's...)

I'm wondering where we can fir an Awful Awful into this. :hmm:

Why is my Tour of RI based completely on food??

Walk for Life Brunch?!?! :shifty: your family knows that I am a strange when it comes to food I hope :shifty:

We're going to have to get up super early on Saturday so I can fit this all in :D I really just want to go to Goodies and see your store :yes: But anything else you can fit in works for me :D

arw9797 said:

Walk for Life Brunch?!?! :shifty: your family knows that I am a strange when it comes to food I hope :shifty:

We're going to have to get up super early on Saturday so I can fit this all in :D I really just want to go to Goodies and see your store :yes: But anything else you can fit in works for me :D

Well if we get up early and are on the go then maybe we will be able to relax more on the plane over. :D

:sad: my mom just called to tell me that she and my dad want to give me $100. I know they don't have a lot to spare so I'm really surprised. But she also really wants me to make sure I buy gifts for everyone so this will help. I'm going to cry now :sigh:

arw9797 said:

There will be French toast and I have alerted the caterer that we have a vegetarian. :wink: She's concerned about eggs in the French toast so let me know about that.

*see the e-mail I just sent about getting up super early*

I can jam a LOT of things into an hour. :crazy:

arw9797 said:
:sad: my mom just called to tell me that she and my dad want to give me $100. I know they don't have a lot to spare so I'm really surprised. But she also really wants me to make sure I buy gifts for everyone so this will help. I'm going to cry now :sigh:
That's so nice!!!

No one ever said you had to buy expensive gifts for everyone! :wink:

Schmeg said:

There will be French toast and I have alerted the caterer that we have a vegetarian. :wink: She's concerned about eggs in the French toast so let me know about that.

*see the e-mail I just sent about getting up super early*

I can jam a LOT of things into an hour. :crazy:

:huh: I didn't get an email.....

I eat eggs. Generally not alone. They usually make me gag. But french toast? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Schmeg said:

That's so nice!!!

No one ever said you had to buy expensive gifts for everyone! :wink:

That much I know! I can easily get a magnet and other little fun things. But I do want to buy everyone a t shirt too. My grandpa collects beer steins so I have to get him something at the Guinness brewery. My mom has already stressed not to forget about him....

arw9797 said:

:huh: I didn't get an email.....

I eat eggs. Generally not alone. They usually make me gag. But french toast? :drool: :drool: :drool:
Hotmail likes to chew on things before it sends them. At least I didn't have to take an inkblot test tonight for it to be sent. :crazy:

Apparently she has some spiffy recipe for French toast that she wants to try out; there will be no eggs in their freestanding form. :)

I was told once again NOT to go find the Irish cousins in Black Valley. :yikes:

arw9797 said:

That was really nice of you Mom and Dad :up:

French toast :drool: :drool: :drool:

I did a Google image search on "Black Valley Ireland" it actually looks kind of pretty...I don't even know my grandmother's maiden name so it wouldn't do any good to go look for them anyway! :laugh: "Anyone here know Peg's mom or dad?"

arw9797 said:

That much I know! I can easily get a magnet and other little fun things. But I do want to buy everyone a t shirt too. My grandpa collects beer steins so I have to get him something at the Guinness brewery. My mom has already stressed not to forget about him....

I just need to make sure I get a vase for my mom and charms for the girls and myself. I want to find something for my dad for his birthday and other than that the magnet and fun little things you mentioned.

I am soooo bad at buying souvenirs...I don't know what I'm gonna get anyone. :reject:

I'm gonna go to bed...I have to skate in the morning and then it's fun fun fun tomorrow night. Think happy, non-fainting thoughts for me, everyone. :crack:

Schmeg said:
I'm gonna go to bed...I have to skate in the morning and then it's fun fun fun tomorrow night. Think happy, non-fainting thoughts for me, everyone. :crack:

:hug: You'll make it...it will be hard but you'll get through it. :hug:

I think I'm going myself since there are storms heading our way with torrential downpours and damaging winds to get here between 1 and 3am which means I will wake up and not get back to sleep and then I have the whole rental car issue to deal with so there will be no napping for Kariann tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom