Randoooooooooom.....the countdown begins!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would just like to confess that I purchased an Elton John song on iTunes and it's all Shari's fault. :laugh:

Elton John, Bono, and occasionally Dave Matthews all need to stop reading my mind. :angry:

:drool: Slow Dancing :drool:

I'm going to stop talking to myself now.

Maybe.

:shifty:

Schmeg said:
I would just like to confess that I purchased an Elton John song on iTunes and it's all Shari's fault. :laugh:

Elton John, Bono, and occasionally Dave Matthews all need to stop reading my mind. :angry:
fitting lyrically...........can we get Bono to cover the tune?

arw9797 said:
ARW has already had drama....

The boy is a loser. That's all I want to say right now. Maybe more later.
:ohmy: :hug: That sucks...at least you found out now, before a crappy date.

At least you're done with drama this week. :|

Kariann said:
Thanks everyone for putting up with my whiney type posts about my meeting a fire hydrant up close and personal....and no it didnt spew water...it went completely unharmed.
You had every right to whine about it!! :hug:

I am bummed to hear that there was no fountain effect when you hit it, however. :(

:wink:

shari schultz said:

fitting lyrically...........can we get Bono to cover the tune?
:hmm: If he's in the Collective Brain and we start thinking about it, it's only a matter of time! :love:

arw9797 said:
I found a shirt for my skirt today. I really like it. :yes:
Cool!! I still haven't decided what I'm wearing...but it might not be black or white at this point. :shifty:

arw9797 said:
I am WATCHING BAD from the Vertigo tour. Not a good idea right now :sad:
Which show? :drool:

I am LISTENING to Bad from the Elevation tour (November 27, specifically)...it started playing as soon as I read your post. Freaky. :crack:

arw9797 said:
I have Vertigo tour sampler and it's on there. No clue what show. I just emailed my source to find out if she knows....
:drool: Will this be coming to RI to be copied sometime next week? :sexywink:

Where did everyone go? :huh:

There have been 31 hours left on this damn torrent for 2 days now. :| The East Ruthorford show better be the best friggin show on the tour! :mad:

I'm gonna try to go to bed...I'm going to work tomorrow and I'm actually looking forward to thinking about other things tomorrow!

I have to go clear off my bed in order to sleep, so if I start now I should be finished by oh.................11:30 yeah, right Night all:wave:

Back
Top Bottom