Randoooooooooom Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I got the impression that someone had already sent Shari their album from a comment so I sent her my whole album which had some pic in it. :shifty:

Meg posted the picture with Jeff a few pages back. Oh well...she doesn't have them all yet :D

Kariann said:

That was taken at my favorite Irish Pub here in town. We went there before I took Meg to the airport and there was this film crew there so we asked the waitress what was going on and she told us that they were filming Elimidate there!

We have to go there in December! We also need to go to Dublin, OH so I'm going to have to take a late flight on Sunday night.

Guess who gets to work 7 am to 8 pm tomorrow! :happy:

Answer: The same person who's going to bed by 10:00 tonight!

arw9797 said:
I had zero concentration today. It didn't help that I found a picture of use at the ellipse when Bono was on the little platform. I emailed that picture to everyone I could! I love it and I'm getting a huge copy of it framed. :love:
:mad: You didn't e-mail it to me. :sad:

arw9797 said:
:mad: I thought we weren't sharing Flat U2 until we put "The Adventures of Flat U2" into a snapfish album!
:reject: I forgot and just happily sent the album off to everyone.

Shari, stop looking at the Flat U2 pictures! Erase them from your memory!!

Schmeg said:

:reject: I forgot and just happily sent the album off to everyone.

Shari, stop looking at the Flat U2 pictures! Erase them from your memory!!
*flat U2 poof, gone from my memory...........*
7 am to 8 pm :crack:

shari schultz said:

*flat U2 poof, gone from my memory...........*
7 am to 8 pm :crack:
Yes, I have to be in for shipment because A the stock supe is doing overnights this week, H had a death in the family and is taking a bereavement day, and my store manager's car is broken...she originally said her husband could drive her in for a few hours but when I told her shipment was on she said, "You know, I just don't think I can make it."

:crack:

Schmeg said:
my store manager's car is broken...she originally said her husband could drive her in for a few hours but when I told her shipment was on she said, "You know, I just don't think I can make it."

:crack: [/B]
Monday a coworker told me that
my store manager left an associate, (not manager~associate) who works pretty much only on call, in charge of a 40 million dollar store for 2 hours on Sunday evening.........:crack:
That is a bit of a, and I will be kind here, no-no...........

shari schultz said:

Monday a coworker told me that
my store manager left an associate, (not manager~associate) who works pretty much only on call, in charge of a 40 million dollar store for 2 hours on Sunday evening.........:crack:
That is a bit of a, and I will be kind here, no-no...........
:eek: KIND of a no-no!!! Holy crap!!

Schmeg said:

:eek: KIND of a no-no!!! Holy crap!!

yeah, that is pretty much what I said when K told me that as we were walking out for the night and listening to a :heart:voicemail:love: from a U2 concert......

Schmeg said:

Yes, I have to be in for shipment because A the stock supe is doing overnights this week, H had a death in the family and is taking a bereavement day, and my store manager's car is broken...she originally said her husband could drive her in for a few hours but when I told her shipment was on she said, "You know, I just don't think I can make it."

:crack:

Sounds like someone might be taking a way out of shipment. :eyebrow:

shari schultz said:

yeah, that is pretty much what I said when K told me that as we were walking out for the night and listening to a :heart:voicemail:love: from a U2 concert......
Wow, that must have been a great voicemail...just as great as getting TWO phone calls from Sir Paul! :hyper:

:ohmy: My brother's girlfriend got him to buy JEANS. He hasn't work actual blue jeans for YEARS...it's been ALL cargo pants ALL the time!

Schmeg said:

Wow, that must have been a great voicemail...just as great as getting TWO phone calls from Sir Paul! :hyper:

:ohmy: My brother's girlfriend got him to buy JEANS. He hasn't work actual blue jeans for YEARS...it's been ALL cargo pants ALL the time!

Did I mention that I got *talked to* by a security guard at Pauls concert.......his security was a bit obsessed with doing their job. Night and day difference between the way U2 handles photos/phones. It was interesting to watch all the little LCD screens go dark on the cameras and phones throughout the arena.....It was not a 21st Century moment at all.......it was dark ages.

shari schultz said:

Did I mention that I got *talked to* by a security guard at Pauls concert.......his security was a bit obsessed with doing their job. Night and day difference between the way U2 handles photos/phones. It was interesting to watch all the little LCD screens go dark on the cameras and phones throughout the arena.....It was not a 21st Century moment at all.......it was dark ages.
:eyebrow: They didn't like people taking pictures? Interesting.

shari schultz said:

Interesting, what did they say to you? I know that Paul has his crew crack down hard on tapers (video and audio). I guess Paul just doesnt have enough money and thinks they are taking to much away from him. :eyebrow: :laugh:

Kariann said:

Sounds like someone might be taking a way out of shipment. :eyebrow:
Not shipment but closing. :grumpy: it would have been a 4-8 shift...not life or death or anything.

Did I mention :grumpy:?

I should go to bed.

:grumpy:

shari schultz said:

:eek:

I know that at Bruce you were supposed to turn your cell off but that was mostly because it was the solo acoustic theater setting and he himself asked for it to be quiet.

Kariann said:

Still sucks. :hug:

I'm going to finish my snack and then go to bed...didnt want my tummy growling in bed.

Oh yeah last night I had a dream that I was in a haunted Arby's.
:laugh: Haunted Arby's?

I'm going to bed now. In 24 hours my 13 hour day will be all over. :combust: It's just a moment.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom