Randoooooooooom Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooooo no, it was some girls who I think only post in PLEBA - actually I'm not sure who one of them was, she may not be on interference. I am bad with confrontation - they used the, 'oh, they're just here to talk and then they'll go back' excuse - and unfortunately I had no balls (or energy) for confrontation last night so I just let it go. It's not just the cutters that irk me, it's the people with them who have no integrity either to say, you know, even though we want you here it's not really kosher.

U2 karma is with the true honest fans :up:

Last edited:
bonosloveslave said:
Ooooooooo no, it was some girls who I think only post in PLEBA - actually I'm not sure who one of them was, she may not be on interference. I am bad with confrontation - they used the, 'oh, they're just here to talk and then they'll go back' excuse - and unfortunately I had no balls (or energy) for confrontation last night so I just let it go. It's not just the cutters that irk me, it's the people with them who have no integrity either to say, you know, even though we want you here it's not really kosher.

U2 karma is with the true honest fans :up:

Those damn PLEBAn's! :mad: ;)

Your post sums up alot of why I'm not doing GA this tour. Actually, alot of that crap happened in Detroit on Elevation. I think I was around number 60 in line when I got there that morning. We went and counted the line at 5pm before they let us in and I was about number 85. So a bunch of people that didnt camp out all day cut. It was worse then though, because there was no lottery. First come, first in the heart. I still made it in obviously. But its stress you just dont need! :laugh:

Last edited:
Some of those "plebans" are my friends. I think I've stated that a few times. So if you don't mind, I'd rather not have to walk into the one thread I hang out the most in and see my friends getting negative comments thrown at them. Monday was a complete misunderstanding. I have no idea what went on for Tuesday, nor do I really care since I was already at home.

Monday's show rocked my world. It was by far the best night of my life. I have never had a GA ticket and never thought I would. Monday's concert was the best experience with this band that I've ever had.

bonosloveslave said:
- they used the, 'oh, they're just here to talk and then they'll go back' excuse -

If you're referring to who I think you are and it was for Monday's show then you do have it wrong. One of them had seats and the other 2 know they weren't getting in line with us. I talked to one of them on the phone and they knew before they even got to the Palace that they were at the back of the line.

arw9797 said:
Some of those "plebans" are my friends. I think I've stated that a few times. So if you don't mind, I'd rather not have to walk into the one thread I hang out the most in and see my friends getting negative comments thrown at them. Monday was a complete misunderstanding. I have no idea what went on for Tuesday, nor do I really care since I was already at home.

Is this directed at me?? :scratch: I was kidding, thats why I winked after my last comment. :shrug: I wasnt there, I have no idea what happened and I think Bonosloveslave indicated the 2nd day was when this activity occurred anyway in her post.

zoney! said:
FIRST:

I seriously could not have had better concert partners than the members of the Randooom. THANK YOU. You guys are sooooo awesome. :D I seriously had the greatest time yesterday...so glad I did not make a brash 4:15am decsion to go back to sleep and not come.

I arrived at the MSP gates looking for ARW at about 8:20. I am thinking she was on the 8:45 at A33, not the 9:15 at A34 (which, despite her fears, are just about the closest gate you could be at).

I left on the 9:15! you should have called me :mad: I was waiting in the front row of seats by the gate. You were so right about the gate too! I've only been at gate #1 all the way at the opposite end of the place. It was nice to just walk down a few gates and be there. Good thing we left our hotel at 6:50 for my 9:15 flight :rolleyes: I had a lovely muffin product, read People magazine, talked to my mom on the phone, and took a nap.

I had an amazing time on Monday. I'm still speechless about it. I couldn't even describe to people at work today what I did this weekend or even Monday night. No one understands this but other U2 fans I guess. To everyone at work I'm just some :coocoo: "groupie."

I can't wait to get everyone's pictures :drool:

Last edited:
zoney! said:
FIRST:

I seriously could not have had better concert partners than the members of the Randooom. THANK YOU. You guys are sooooo awesome. :D I seriously had the greatest time yesterday...so glad I did not make a brash 4:15am decsion to go back to sleep and not come.

I guess Shari did not here the "Go pack go" during Miracle Drug. :uhoh:

I arrived at the MSP gates looking for ARW at about 8:20. I am thinking she was on the 8:45 at A33, not the 9:15 at A34 (which, despite her fears, are just about the closest gate you could be at).

After I had breakfast, I fell asleep for a few minutes in the airport. Here is a re-inactment: :drool:

The transition back into reality was....well, harsh. I was able to get my randoomer fix with a few calls from Schmeg. :hyper: I may go into withdrawl and get violently ill tomorrow.

Oh, after the....we were talking to Stories, Eep, and ?????? LivLuv and who? I need to add them to my list.

I may have to visit sad girl's PLEBA thread. :uhoh: (listed on similar threads below).

Thank you, again! :D

:laugh:I heard someone shouting but could only make out *garbled* GO! :lol: A coworker and I listened on the way out of work. The Pack could use a Miracle Drug..........
Nice to hear your voice and happy that you all had such a good time.............(flat U2 looks like they had a blast, btw :shifty: )
reality:down:

shari schultz said:

:laugh:I heard someone shouting but could only make out *garbled* GO! :lol: A coworker and I listened on the way out of work. The Pack could use a Miracle Drug..........
Nice to hear your voice and happy that you all had such a good time.............(flat U2 looks like they had a blast, btw :shifty: )
reality:down:

flat U2 had a great time!!! :drool:

I had zero concentration today. It didn't help that I found a picture of use at the ellipse when Bono was on the little platform. I emailed that picture to everyone I could! I love it and I'm getting a huge copy of it framed. :love:

arw9797 said:
I had zero concentration today. It didn't help that I found a picture of use at the ellipse when Bono was on the little platform. I emailed that picture to everyone I could! I love it and I'm getting a huge copy of it framed. :love:

*ahem* have I seen this picture? :hmm:

shari schultz said:

*ahem* have I seen this picture? :hmm:

:hyper:

f0sxza.jpg

do you see the girl with the blonde hair behind me? It had to move her arm away. Bono already has his gril on stage and she was still reaching out to him with her arm in my face :mad: The girl that was behind me told the blonde girl that she was driving her crazy and to stop hitting her with her arms! :der:

arw9797 said:
do you see the girl with the blonde hair behind me? It had to move her arm away. Bono already has his gril on stage and she was still reaching out to him with her arm in my face :mad: The girl that was behind me told the blonde girl that she was driving her crazy and to stop hitting her with her arms! :der:

GA drama:crack:.......*git yer arm out of my face!*
excitement is one thing but rudeness is another.

Didn't you go to the concert to see her arm? Come on, it's a great arm. The guy on stage obviously has no magnetism to draw people towards him /sarcasm

Amanda - I did not have any issues with anyone from Monday night, other than the 10 people that were in the very front - but it didn't matter cuz they didn't seem to know what to do once inside.

The bigger issue was with Tues night - and I'm pretty sure you don't know them - but if you really wanna know you can PM me. I know they don't post on randoooom so I don't think they'll ever see this :shrug:

If it were the first/only time they did this, that would be one thing - but per other people with many GA experiences, this is their usual scam.

I'll quit bitching, it's my own fault I didn't say anything when it was happening :sigh:

arw9797 said:

If you're referring to who I think you are and it was for Monday's show then you do have it wrong. One of them had seats and the other 2 know they weren't getting in line with us. I talked to one of them on the phone and they knew before they even got to the Palace that they were at the back of the line.

Nononono - I knew they were just coming to talk to us on Monday night - I have no problems with them whatsoever. It was OTHER people using that excuse on Tuesday night.

I have done 2 road trips with 2 of those girls, :heart: them

Last edited:
kariann! Flat Bono on the ellipse :heart:.....you have some niiiice photos......The group shot of Interferencers is :up:

bonosloveslave said:

Nononono - I knew they were just coming to talk to us on Monday night - I have no problems with them whatsoever. It was OTHER people using that excuse on Tuesday night.

I have done 2 road trips with 2 of those girls, :heart: them

I should have read this before sending a pm! :reject:

bonosloveslave said:
Amanda - I did not have any issues with anyone from Monday night, other than the 10 people that were in the very front - but it didn't matter cuz they didn't seem to know what to do once inside.

The bigger issue was with Tues night - and I'm pretty sure you don't know them - but if you really wanna know you can PM me. I know they don't post on randoooom so I don't think they'll ever see this :shrug:

If it were the first/only time they did this, that would be one thing - but per other people with many GA experiences, this is their usual scam.

I'll quit bitching, it's my own fault I didn't say anything when it was happening :sigh:

I think I know who you are talking about but I don't know them.

Kariann said:

I figured that you would like that one! :laugh: I think my all time favorite flat U2 pic is Flat Bono and Flat Edge at the travel plaza! I think Meg had that pic.
I got a kick out of flat U2 outside the Irish Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom