Randoooooooooom Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tiny dancer said:
Had a bad day at work. I also have a bad feeling that I may not go to Vegas. I have not be able to reach my friend who lives in California all week . I've email and have been trying to call her and I get no response. This is not like her not to hear from her. I feel that something bad has happen, so I am really down in the dumps. :sad:

:hug:

Don't worry I'm sure your friend is fine

tiny dancer said:
Had a bad day at work. I also have a bad feeling that I may not go to Vegas. I have not be able to reach my friend who lives in California all week . I've email and have been trying to call her and I get no response. This is not like her not to hear from her. I feel that something bad has happen, so I am really down in the dumps. :sad:
:hug: I hope everything's all right!!

I'm ready to go! I just printed out my ticket! :D

:wannabethereNOW:

Have fun all U2 concert going Randooooooomers :hyper:
*crossing fingers for a Randooooooomer to be pulled up on stage with Bono*

fah, you got BNL tickets:hyper: :up: and made a pile of cash:drool:
tiny dancer~hoping everything is ok with your friend and that U2 Vegas is in your near future

Schmeg said:
I'm all packed and I have a few hours before I need to be at the airport. :hyper: The tickets and Flat U2 are ALL packed...Flat Larry didn't really want to come, not surprisingly, but he's in the suitcase. I have Sharpies, ATYCLB in case we find Real Larry, and a present for someone whose birthday was in August ( :reject: ), and a bunch of other things I'll need.

:hyper:

Is Airtime Bono in the luggage:eyebrow:?

Schmeg...if you get this, you have e-mail.

IS BLUE ROOM going to be there?

He never came back to answer...hopefully I won't be running to the bathroom ifhe is there.

I purchased small gifts for randooomers, as well as a new pair of shoes (not the green or brown ones, as shown above).

Um, so, let's see...I get to meet BAW and MRS. Edge and Cydewaze for coffee tomorrow in MY TOWN!

Then Sunday the wedding...then Monday, you guys!

zoney! said:
Schmeg...if you get this, you have e-mail.

IS BLUE ROOM going to be there?

He never came back to answer...hopefully I won't be running to the bathroom ifhe is there.

I purchased small gifts for randooomers, as well as a new pair of shoes (not the green or brown ones, as shown above).

Um, so, let's see...I get to meet BAW and MRS. Edge and Cydewaze for coffee tomorrow in MY TOWN!

Then Sunday the wedding...then Monday, you guys!
sent a short reply. :)

The missing soccer shorts crisis is over at the fah home :huh:

For the last 4 hours we have been looking for the older mini fah's shorts and I am happy to report they were found by Mr fah. They were hiding down behind the cushions of the family room sofa. To quote Mr fah 'they were in the last place I looked' :giggle:

And now bedtime for mini fahs :dance:

Badgers won again :up:
:yawn: day went soo fast. It began with a text from Schmeg at 8:25am. It ended with a text from a friend that went to the ballet tonight~Dracula. *pouts* wanted to go but had to work *pouts*
Paul McCartney tomorrow night :drool:

Packer game :D
*silent prayer~please don't lose to the Vikings, please don't lose to the Vikings, please don't lose to the Vikings, please don't lose to the Vikings*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom