Randoooooooooom Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:
I've been listening to UF, then JT, then listened to U27 on my way home from A-town tonight.

I had to put on Radiohead to switch things up for a while.
I've been listening to bootlegs constantly and will probably be sick of U2 by Monday night.

NOT!

Stream...come back...I wanna hear Bad...:sad:

Hi ARW....

I was thinking of you today. I got Boo Berry at Target, and I got a Vikings catalog today. They keep finding me.

zoney! said:

:dork:

Part on Wayne!

:lol:

Bad was yesterday's "Promenade"

REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT (x7)
I still say Not like it's cool. It is...not.

:drool: Bad :drool:

It's time for me to go, too. I will be thinking happy thoughts of Bad getting played at one of the next two shows. :drool:

:wave:

Which color should I get?

catalog_detail.aspx

or

1_31062_FS.jpg

bonosloveslave said:
Fine, I guess BC too :|

:hyper:

Well, see....I get to see you TWICE in a matter of two weeks. IF I see BC, I never have to visit her in Midland, Bay City, Saginaw (despite the fact she isn't there anymore). :hyper:

Good morning :wave:

It's late/early :ohmy:

I ended being called in to work (I know you were all wondering where I went). I missed Survivor but I made a pile of cash :D

I'm a West Coaster :wave:

I get to go to Philadelphia today.

My next two weeks are all about driving, flying and Interferencers/U2.

Par for the course for Randoooomers!

:hyper: , sort of.

back to work for a few hours and then it's time to leave to find U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

:wave: have a good weekend randoooomers! See ya Tuesday :kiss: and I'll see Kariann and Schmeg tonight, April tomorrow, and Zoney...sometime this weekend!!! :wave:

:hmm: and Blue Room too?!?!?

I'm all packed and I have a few hours before I need to be at the airport. :hyper: The tickets and Flat U2 are ALL packed...Flat Larry didn't really want to come, not surprisingly, but he's in the suitcase. I have Sharpies, ATYCLB in case we find Real Larry, and a present for someone whose birthday was in August ( :reject: ), and a bunch of other things I'll need.

:hyper:

My only complaint for the day:

Bruce Springsteen is right now FIFTEEN MINUTES away from my house, and I'll be on a plane in four hours. :madspit: Next time check my schedule, Bruuuuuuuuuuuce!

The dj's were complaining about his acoustic show on the radio this morning...

"They close the consession stands when the show starts! Can you believe that?? And he doesn't want you to get up and move around! GEEZ!!"

I wish ALL shows had such strict rules...there would be less people going to get a beer during the good songs!

Had a bad day at work. I also have a bad feeling that I may not go to Vegas. I have not be able to reach my friend who lives in California all week . I've email and have been trying to call her and I get no response. This is not like her not to hear from her. I feel that something bad has happen, so I am really down in the dumps. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom