Randoooooooooom Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW LAW! ~sign idea~

It is illegal not to have a member of Randooooooom on stage with Bono on Monday October 25 in Detroit

Kariann said:

I wonder if that would pertain to a sketch? :shifty:
:lmao: Does it specify what KIND of a picture? Because there's a very significant difference!!

shari schultz said:
NEW LAW!

It is illegal not to have a member of Randooooooom on stage with Bono on Monday October 25 in Detroit
:bow: BEST LAW EVER :bow:

I wonder if he'd mind if Flat U2 came, too...:hmm:

:drool: Wild Horses

Kariann said:

No...but if it's a sketch I have broken the law many times.
:macdevil: Well make sure you only do it on Sundays and the 4th of July from now on!

:ohmy: Zoney, I'm afraid, I'm very afraid.

zoney! said:

It sounds as if it may be the best setlist of the tour (I really do not want to go to the setlist thread).
There are some people in there that need to calm the hell down. :crazy: I'm really not sure why I'm in there with the feed.

They played Out of Control!

I'm waiting for my brother to come in and demand, "What the HELL are you listening to?" with the underwatery-U2 songs occasionally blaring from my speakers. It hasn't happened yet. :sigh:

WHOA it just jumped from the end of Wild Horses to the middle of WOWY. :whiplash:

Kariann said:
I would like you all to know that I am going to be doing the prescription/store run for the second time in a week tomorrow...you all should be proud!
:applaud:

That reminds me I have to refill mine...thank you!!!

I've been listening to UF, then JT, then listened to U27 on my way home from A-town tonight.

I had to put on Radiohead to switch things up for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom