Randoooooooooom Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I'm gonna but can't guarantee my success!
You've got 72 to go, and 45 seconds between posts...it'll take less than an hour and a half!

My mom is coming over tomorrow to help me clean and pack. She called last night and said if I bring over laundry today she would do it for me :reject: So she did about 1/2 of what needed to get done. :shifty: The towels used by 4 U2 fans over a month ago were still in the laundry basket :reject: That's how much laundry I have :mad: I feel like I need to pick up before she comes over but I'm too tired. Maybe I should just go watch TV for a bit.....

arw9797 said:
My mom is coming over tomorrow to help me clean and pack. She called last night and said if I bring over laundry today she would do it for me :reject: So she did about 1/2 of what needed to get done. :shifty: The towels used by 4 U2 fans over a month ago were still in the laundry basket :reject: That's how much laundry I have :mad: I feel like I need to pick up before she comes over but I'm too tired. Maybe I should just go watch TV for a bit.....

I can relate to the laundry situation...you should have seen how much we had this week since we hadn't done any since before my mom went in the hospital. I still havent brought mine up to put away yet.

Kariann said:

I can relate to the laundry situation...you should have seen how much we had this week since we hadn't done any since before my mom went in the hospital. I still havent brought mine up to put away yet.
:reject: I haven't unpacked from last weekend yet. Laundry or anything. :shifty:

I had too much trail mix as a snack earlier. :yuck:

We need a new thread in a minute...any good titles? Anything Halloween-y?

Schmeg said:
I had too much trail mix as a snack earlier. :yuck:

We need a new thread in a minute...any good titles? Anything Halloween-y?

I got some chips but I really want some dip to go with them...I was craving it last week and got some at the store but I finished it off the other night.

I dont know about a title...

Randoooooom goes Trick or Treating?

I'm trying to think of more...

:hmm:

How about, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Randoooooooom!" I know someone who'd like that one! :sexywink:

Even if some of us are anti-pumpkin. :D

:scream: They're playing Angel of Harlem and I can't get on the stream!!! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom