Randoooooooooom Rock City - Page 18 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-26-2005, 09:53 PM   #256
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

*flat U2 poof, gone from my memory...........*
7 am to 8 pm
Yes, I have to be in for shipment because A the stock supe is doing overnights this week, H had a death in the family and is taking a bereavement day, and my store manager's car is broken...she originally said her husband could drive her in for a few hours but when I told her shipment was on she said, "You know, I just don't think I can make it."

Old 10-26-2005, 09:59 PM   #257
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
my store manager's car is broken...she originally said her husband could drive her in for a few hours but when I told her shipment was on she said, "You know, I just don't think I can make it."

[/B]
Monday a coworker told me that
my store manager left an associate, (not manager~associate) who works pretty much only on call, in charge of a 40 million dollar store for 2 hours on Sunday evening.........
That is a bit of a, and I will be kind here, no-no...........

Old 10-26-2005, 10:01 PM   #258
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Monday a coworker told me that
my store manager left an associate, (not manager~associate) who works pretty much only on call, in charge of a 40 million dollar store for 2 hours on Sunday evening.........
That is a bit of a, and I will be kind here, no-no...........
KIND of a no-no!!! Holy crap!!
Old 10-26-2005, 10:08 PM   #259
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

KIND of a no-no!!! Holy crap!!
yeah, that is pretty much what I said when K told me that as we were walking out for the night and listening to a voicemail from a U2 concert......
Old 10-26-2005, 10:15 PM   #260
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:

Yes, I have to be in for shipment because A the stock supe is doing overnights this week, H had a death in the family and is taking a bereavement day, and my store manager's car is broken...she originally said her husband could drive her in for a few hours but when I told her shipment was on she said, "You know, I just don't think I can make it."

Sounds like someone might be taking a way out of shipment.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:15 PM   #261
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

yeah, that is pretty much what I said when K told me that as we were walking out for the night and listening to a voicemail from a U2 concert......
Wow, that must have been a great voicemail...just as great as getting TWO phone calls from Sir Paul!

My brother's girlfriend got him to buy JEANS. He hasn't work actual blue jeans for YEARS...it's been ALL cargo pants ALL the time!
Old 10-26-2005, 10:20 PM   #262
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Wow, that must have been a great voicemail...just as great as getting TWO phone calls from Sir Paul!

My brother's girlfriend got him to buy JEANS. He hasn't work actual blue jeans for YEARS...it's been ALL cargo pants ALL the time!
Did I mention that I got *talked to* by a security guard at Pauls concert.......his security was a bit obsessed with doing their job. Night and day difference between the way U2 handles photos/phones. It was interesting to watch all the little LCD screens go dark on the cameras and phones throughout the arena.....It was not a 21st Century moment at all.......it was dark ages.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:25 PM   #263
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Did I mention that I got *talked to* by a security guard at Pauls concert.......his security was a bit obsessed with doing their job. Night and day difference between the way U2 handles photos/phones. It was interesting to watch all the little LCD screens go dark on the cameras and phones throughout the arena.....It was not a 21st Century moment at all.......it was dark ages.
They didn't like people taking pictures? Interesting.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:26 PM   #264
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

Interesting, what did they say to you? I know that Paul has his crew crack down hard on tapers (video and audio). I guess Paul just doesnt have enough money and thinks they are taking to much away from him.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:28 PM   #265
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

Sounds like someone might be taking a way out of shipment.
Not shipment but closing. it would have been a 4-8 shift...not life or death or anything.

Did I mention ?

I should go to bed.

Old 10-26-2005, 10:28 PM   #266
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:

I know that at Bruce you were supposed to turn your cell off but that was mostly because it was the solo acoustic theater setting and he himself asked for it to be quiet.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:29 PM   #267
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Not shipment but closing. it would have been a 4-8 shift...not life or death or anything.

Did I mention ?

I should go to bed.

Still sucks.

I'm going to finish my snack and then go to bed...didnt want my tummy growling in bed.

Oh yeah last night I had a dream that I was in a haunted Arby's.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:31 PM   #268
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

Still sucks.

I'm going to finish my snack and then go to bed...didnt want my tummy growling in bed.

Oh yeah last night I had a dream that I was in a haunted Arby's.
Haunted Arby's?

I'm going to bed now. In 24 hours my 13 hour day will be all over. It's just a moment.

Old 10-26-2005, 10:33 PM   #269
ONE
love, blood, life

Yep a haunted Arby's...I never even eat at Arby's.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:34 PM   #270
ONE
love, blood, life

I'm going in a couple mintues.