Randoooooooooom Rock City - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-26-2005, 03:20 PM   #211
Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 08:36 PM
Ooooooooo no, it was some girls who I think only post in PLEBA - actually I'm not sure who one of them was, she may not be on interference. I am bad with confrontation - they used the, 'oh, they're just here to talk and then they'll go back' excuse - and unfortunately I had no balls (or energy) for confrontation last night so I just let it go. It's not just the cutters that irk me, it's the people with them who have no integrity either to say, you know, even though we want you here it's not really kosher.

U2 karma is with the true honest fans

Old 10-26-2005, 03:21 PM   #212
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by bonosloveslave

Miroslava and myself can attest to that!

Old 10-26-2005, 03:30 PM   #213
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Ooooooooo no, it was some girls who I think only post in PLEBA - actually I'm not sure who one of them was, she may not be on interference. I am bad with confrontation - they used the, 'oh, they're just here to talk and then they'll go back' excuse - and unfortunately I had no balls (or energy) for confrontation last night so I just let it go. It's not just the cutters that irk me, it's the people with them who have no integrity either to say, you know, even though we want you here it's not really kosher.

Those damn PLEBAn's!

Your post sums up alot of why I'm not doing GA this tour. Actually, alot of that crap happened in Detroit on Elevation. I think I was around number 60 in line when I got there that morning. We went and counted the line at 5pm before they let us in and I was about number 85. So a bunch of people that didnt camp out all day cut. It was worse then though, because there was no lottery. First come, first in the heart. I still made it in obviously. But its stress you just dont need!
Old 10-26-2005, 04:13 PM   #214
Blue Crack Distributor

Yeah, between the stressing and the general U2 diet, I think I lost about 5 pounds in the last 5 days!

ALL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2005, 05:26 PM   #215
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Some of those "plebans" are my friends. I think I've stated that a few times. So if you don't mind, I'd rather not have to walk into the one thread I hang out the most in and see my friends getting negative comments thrown at them. Monday was a complete misunderstanding. I have no idea what went on for Tuesday, nor do I really care since I was already at home.

Monday's show rocked my world. It was by far the best night of my life. I have never had a GA ticket and never thought I would. Monday's concert was the best experience with this band that I've ever had.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:28 PM   #216
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
- they used the, 'oh, they're just here to talk and then they'll go back' excuse -
If you're referring to who I think you are and it was for Monday's show then you do have it wrong. One of them had seats and the other 2 know they weren't getting in line with us. I talked to one of them on the phone and they knew before they even got to the Palace that they were at the back of the line.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:52 PM   #217
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
Some of those "plebans" are my friends. I think I've stated that a few times. So if you don't mind, I'd rather not have to walk into the one thread I hang out the most in and see my friends getting negative comments thrown at them. Monday was a complete misunderstanding. I have no idea what went on for Tuesday, nor do I really care since I was already at home.

Is this directed at me?? I was kidding, thats why I winked after my last comment. I wasnt there, I have no idea what happened and I think Bonosloveslave indicated the 2nd day was when this activity occurred anyway in her post.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:02 PM   #218
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

Is this directed at me??

Not at all. It was just a general statement or I would have quoted a post. I know you weren't there so you don't know who is being talked about.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:29 PM   #219
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!
FIRST:

I seriously could not have had better concert partners than the members of the Randooom. THANK YOU. You guys are sooooo awesome. I seriously had the greatest time yesterday...so glad I did not make a brash 4:15am decsion to go back to sleep and not come.

I arrived at the MSP gates looking for ARW at about 8:20. I am thinking she was on the 8:45 at A33, not the 9:15 at A34 (which, despite her fears, are just about the closest gate you could be at).

I left on the 9:15! you should have called me I was waiting in the front row of seats by the gate. You were so right about the gate too! I've only been at gate #1 all the way at the opposite end of the place. It was nice to just walk down a few gates and be there. Good thing we left our hotel at 6:50 for my 9:15 flight I had a lovely muffin product, read People magazine, talked to my mom on the phone, and took a nap.

I had an amazing time on Monday. I'm still speechless about it. I couldn't even describe to people at work today what I did this weekend or even Monday night. No one understands this but other U2 fans I guess. To everyone at work I'm just some "groupie."

I can't wait to get everyone's pictures
Old 10-26-2005, 07:34 PM   #220
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!
FIRST:

I seriously could not have had better concert partners than the members of the Randooom. THANK YOU. You guys are sooooo awesome. I seriously had the greatest time yesterday...so glad I did not make a brash 4:15am decsion to go back to sleep and not come.

I guess Shari did not here the "Go pack go" during Miracle Drug.

I arrived at the MSP gates looking for ARW at about 8:20. I am thinking she was on the 8:45 at A33, not the 9:15 at A34 (which, despite her fears, are just about the closest gate you could be at).

After I had breakfast, I fell asleep for a few minutes in the airport. Here is a re-inactment:

The transition back into reality was....well, harsh. I was able to get my randoomer fix with a few calls from Schmeg. I may go into withdrawl and get violently ill tomorrow.

Oh, after the....we were talking to Stories, Eep, and ?????? LivLuv and who? I need to add them to my list.

I may have to visit sad girl's PLEBA thread. (listed on similar threads below).

Thank you, again!
I heard someone shouting but could only make out *garbled* GO! A coworker and I listened on the way out of work. The Pack could use a Miracle Drug..........
Nice to hear your voice and happy that you all had such a good time.............(flat U2 looks like they had a blast, btw )
reality
Old 10-26-2005, 07:41 PM   #221
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

I heard someone shouting but could only make out *garbled* GO! A coworker and I listened on the way out of work. The Pack could use a Miracle Drug..........
Nice to hear your voice and happy that you all had such a good time.............(flat U2 looks like they had a blast, btw )
reality
flat U2 had a great time!!!
Old 10-26-2005, 07:44 PM   #222
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I was sooooooo tired today at work. I think I nodded off for a second during a meeting.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:46 PM   #223
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I had zero concentration today. It didn't help that I found a picture of use at the ellipse when Bono was on the little platform. I emailed that picture to everyone I could! I love it and I'm getting a huge copy of it framed.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:51 PM   #224
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:

flat U2 had a great time!!!
Old 10-26-2005, 07:53 PM   #225
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I had zero concentration today. It didn't help that I found a picture of use at the ellipse when Bono was on the little platform. I emailed that picture to everyone I could! I love it and I'm getting a huge copy of it framed.
My mom thought the pic was kinda cool!