Randoooooooooom Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

:up:

Now I must go to bed.

Tomorrow night is mission 10,000 night for me! :D
:wave:

I should go too, but I probably won't.

16 hours of work and then I have 2 days off in a row, and I don't have to be anywhere or do anything or sleep outside to enjoy the days to their fullest! :hyper:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
Note to anyone with my phone number:

PLEASE don't send me any text messages until November 16! :lol: I went $13.49 over my September/October allotment and it's not looking good for October to November! i nevre use my 300 minutes so feel free to call anytime! :D
:angry: I just got a text message from Zoney.

:laugh:

Now I'm listening to Miss Sarajevo from Milan and crying. :grumpy: It's time for bed.

Blue Room said:

:laugh: What a wonderful moniker to have! You girls should have T shirts made! :wink:

we went to Joshua Tree park in March. We drove all the way from San Diego. 3 cars with 10 U2 fans. Our car was in the lead and stopped every hour on the hour. We were usually the only 3 that had to get out :| We spent the whole day with the other people and barely knew any of them but one or two.

The next day, one of the guys we went to the desert with, was talking to our mutual friend. Instead of saying I'm in a parking lot at 11:30 at night in San Diego after the opener of the Vertigo Tour with ARW, Schmeg, and Kariann...he just said he was with the girls who pee a lot. :laugh:

It was funny :D

arw9797 said:

we went to Joshua Tree park in March. We drove all the way from San Diego. 3 cars with 10 U2 fans. Our car was in the lead and stopped every hour on the hour. We were usually the only 3 that had to get out :| We spent the whole day with the other people and barely knew any of them but one or two.

The next day, one of the guys we went to the desert with, was talking to our mutual friend. Instead of saying I'm in a parking lot at 11:30 at night in San Diego after the opener of the Vertigo Tour with ARW, Schmeg, and Kariann...he just said he was with the girls who pee a lot. :laugh:

:lol: Stevedar! I'm not sure he knew what our names were at that point!

:grumpy: I will NEVER see Fast Cars live. U2 hates me. :sad:

*clearly has not gone to bed*

Schmeg said:

Aren't you going to the upcoming Boston shows? I think you have a decent shot of it being done there. I didnt think I would get to see Crumbs, but lucked out on Tuesday. I think I have seen them do just about everything song they have done on this tour which is fortunate.

Schmeg said:

:lol: Stevedar! I'm not sure he knew what our names were at that point!

*makes note to self~no text messages to Schmeg until Nov. 16*
:wink:you're more of a Party Girl kind of girl

arw9797 said:

...he just said he was with the girls who pee a lot. :laugh:

Oddly...I feel like "one of the girls" - knowing that I was the person everyone was concerned about in Detroit (as i ran to then bathroom from the rail!)

So, I was just in Saks Fifth Avenue, and they have cashmere zodiac throw pillows....Taurus caught my eye.

Only $125! Who wants one? :crack:

I also saw some Edun clothing (for the first time).

zoney! said:
So, I was just in Saks Fifth Avenue, and they have cashmere zodiac throw pillows....Taurus caught my eye.

Only $125! Who wants one? :crack:

I also saw some Edun clothing (for the first time).
I used to get a employee discount from Saks.......alas no more. I could have saved you 25%..........

Schmeg,
There is a Megan on the schedule at work; don't suppose it is you? *crosses fingers* That would be way too much to hope for. The commute is not too bad:shifty:

shari schultz said:

*makes note to self~no text messages to Schmeg until Nov. 16*
:wink:you're more of a Party Girl kind of girl
:laugh:

6 out of the last 9! Rare song my ass!

I miss no text messages already. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom