Randoooooooooom Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my sig. my little tribute to one of my favorite movies....
Shadow of the Vampire with John Malkovich, Cary Elwes and Willem Dafoe....:drool:

An old coworker was at my 2nd job tonight. She told me about a manager that we worked with for a few years. The last I heard, about a year ago, he found out he had a rare (and advanced) form of cancer.

He died on Monday :sad: :sad: :sad:

It's so weird. I haven't thought about this guy in years but it's weird to know that he was so sick the last year then died just this week. :sad:

arw9797 said:
An old coworker was at my 2nd job tonight. She told me about a manager that we worked with for a few years. The last I heard, about a year ago, he found out he had a rare (and advanced) form of cancer.

It's so weird. I haven't thought about this guy in years but it's weird to know that he was so sick the last year then died just this week. :sad:
:sad: I'm sorry to hear that. :(

arw9797 said:

sorry about this :(

I think I am going to try to try to get some shut eye shortly so that my day off is a little productive.........:wave:

Night Shari!

I should sleep, too, but I think I'm getting used to being awake 21 hours a day.

Schmeg said:

:tsk: Your loss!

You give cyber-second chances? :hyper:

OK...I wore my new Vertigo hat when I went back to work. One of my employees asked what the "V" was for. I showed him the VERTIGO//U2 on the back of the cap. His repsonse:

"VIRGO? I thought you were a Taurus?!"

zoney! said:

You give cyber-second chances? :hyper:

OK...I wore my new Vertigo hat when I went back to work. One of my employees asked what the "V" was for. I showed him the VERTIGO//U2 on the back of the cap. His repsonse:

"VIRGO? I thought you were a Taurus?!"
:hmm: I'll have to think about second chances. :madwife:

:lol: You definitely seem like someone who'd want to advertise his astrological sign.

:reject: I tried real hard to think up a snappy comeback but...I got nothing. Maybe I should start that sleeping til noon I had planned. :drool:

Schmeg said:
:reject: I tried real hard to think up a snappy comeback but...I got nothing.

You better go to sleep before you hurt yourself!

I am fading here...and have a long day in Philly tomorrow.

hotel bed is staring at me right now!

zoney! said:

You better go to sleep before you hurt yourself!

I am fading here...and have a long day in Philly tomorrow.

hotel bed is staring at me right now!
I've almost been up for 21 hours now so I've filled my daily Awake requirement.

:wave: Have Phun in Philly!

Well, our system crashed this morning and they delayed our meetings until the afternoon. :| So I'm dinking around on the net at work. Monday will be so much fun! :|

arw9797 said:

Sorry to hear that...:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom