Randoooooooooom Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still freaking out about Monday. I don't know how everyone can go to so many shows with GA tickets and ever be the same. :tsk: I went to one and I'm still in a trance. Tonight at work Beautiful Day came on and I could hardly control myself. I wanted to start to cry tears of joy the second I heard the opening guitar.

I can't wait until I have time to get pictures and get everything framed :drool:

Speaking of pictures....I'll *hopefully* have those in the mail within the next few days to Kariann and Schmeg. Zoney, if you want a CD of the pictures email or pm me your address :sexywink:

I think I need a snack and then I'll decide about the whole color-thing.

I still haven't caught up on sleep, I was at work before the sun rose until after it set, and I've had too much caffeine...so this is a life-or-death decision. :yes: :coocoo:

I'm wearing a U2 shirt tomorrow to work. I just don't know which one....and :shifty: I haven't exactly done any laundry this week so....

I'm thinking Croke. I like how it fits better than the other ones I have. My Vertigo front, big U2 on the back fits creepy. Or maybe I'm just being weird about how it fits and it probably looks fine. :der:

:lol: But it's a bunch of capital F's! I would NEVER have figured that out!

Edit: :der:

zoney! said:

I think I allowed too many dried-marshmallow ghosts to float around my stomach. They haunted my whole drive to Allentown. :huh:
:tsk: This is clearly all Edge's fault. You'd think he'd have known about it, being from the future and all.

zoney! said:
I am a big fan of chartruese2!
:angry: I had to highlight that to see what it said.

I also had to close the Colors Galore window or else I'd be sitting here all night picking out THE PERFECT COLOR.

Note to self: More sleep, less caffeine.

Edit: :lmao: at your edit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom