Randoooooooooom Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't :madwife: work better if she were hitting someone/thing instead of herself :hmm:

I am going to work an overtime shift tonight...I just couldn't say no to the money...Christmas is coming :yikes:

Blue Room said:

:yikes: Less than 2 months!! I guess I should start thinking about what I'm getting my family and friends.

:yikes: indeed

I have done no shopping and this year I am determined to stick to my budget and not, repeat not use my credit cards :shocked:

Blue Room said:

:yikes: Less than 2 months!! I guess I should start thinking about what I'm getting my family and friends.
I am freaking out already and it's not even November officially. :crazy: I do NOT want to go into any stores this year!!!

I only have to work 2-8 tomorrow since I was there before sunup until after sundown today. :drool:

Kariann said:
I do not want to go to work and do training tomorrow! :grumpy:

They are shutting down our entire system tomorrow to overhaul it. So I'm in meetings all day long to discuss the changes. I'm still tired from this week. It will definately be a yawner. I just hope the update works properly. Monday could be even worse.

So I dont want to go to work tomorrow either. :|

Blue Room said:

They are shutting down our entire system tomorrow to overhaul it. So I'm in meetings all day long to discuss the changes. I'm still tired from this week. It will definately be a yawner. I just hope the update works properly. Monday could be even worse.

So I dont want to go to work tomorrow either. :|

:hug: I've been there so I will keep my fingers crossed for ya!

Green%20Cape%20Kangaroo%20sm%2018.jpg

:drool:

Kariann said:
Would anyone here every consider eating kangaroo?

I myself think that there is something just wrong about eating kangaroo.
As long as it was purchased in Cincinnatti, I think I'd be okay with it. :yes:

Kariann said:

:hug: I've been there so I will keep my fingers crossed for ya!

Thanks, it shouldnt be a huge deal. The main problem is that its just a wasted day. Everyone will be a day behind on monday. Then if the system has a few gliches on top of it........ :|

I guess at least tomorrow is friday and I only worked 2 days this week! I would probably go in this weekend to get caught up, but the system will still be down so it would be useless to do so. I guess there is the positive! :laugh: I will be able to enjoy my weekend at least.

Kariann said:
Would anyone here every consider eating kangaroo?

I myself think that there is something just wrong about eating kangaroo.

:eyebrow: I dont think I could or would.

Although, when I lived in Colorado I tried rattle snake once. :ohmy: It tasted sort of like chicken. :shrug: :laugh:

Blue Room said:

:eyebrow: I dont think I could or would.

Although, when I lived in Colorado I tried rattle snake once. :ohmy: It tasted sort of like chicken. :shrug: :laugh:
My dad ate dog when he lived in Okinawa when he was in the air force. :sad: I don't know how he did it.

arw9797 said:

I don't like the orange in your signature. I can't read what it says. :|
Thanks, I was wondering about that. :D There's no good colors that match the picture though.

Yeah but they show up even less. :grumpy: This one's okay for now.

Edit: I think I liked the other one better...more subtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom