Randooooooooom: time for the :dancinggavs:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
It's ON now, ho :angry:
hedge.jpg

Queen Bee said:

There's an excellent picture of Caleb with like 10 pounds of facial hair that would make a gorgeous sig. :love:
:love: NOW you're talking!

Dear Red Sox,

THREE pitchers for as many batters?!?! You're killing me again. Tell Schilling to strike this guy out and be done with it.

Love,
Schmeg

OMG this game is a replay from this afternoon but it's still stressing me out.

:mad: SCHILLING! DON'T WALK PEOPLE! :mad:

Yet, after the rhythmic and punchy beginning to "Aha Shake Heartbreak," I was worried I'd be singing a different tune. Fortunately, though, at the 41 second mark Caleb Followill begins singing. I can forgive a quirky voice sooner than most if the songs can hold their own, but I have to make an exception for this. His howl is really incredible. The only way I can describe it is the poor fellow was born without a tongue and, instead, he has a tail, and, while he recorded the vocals, he had one of his brothers swing him around by this tail - so he could assure that screeching alley cat sound he was looking for
:lol:

Queen Bee said:

More like night fantasies, am I right :drool:
Night terrors, my friend. :sigh: Good thing I'm here alone...this could be a wakin' up screamin' night!

Queen Bee said:

More like waking up howling Caleb's name, am I right :drool:
Sure, if it's featured in the sentence, "GO AWAY, CALEB!" or "NOOOOOOOOOO, NOT CALEB!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom