Randooooooooom: time for the :dancinggavs:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know, I'm not dogging you guys. I've had a few major changes that have impacted my free time a fair bit so I don't have anywhere as much time as I had beofre for internet wasting/interferencing/randooming.

Such is life. :rolleyes:

On our TV you can't help but watch it.

Seriously, every episode is shown at 8:30, 11:30 & 12:30 each night, also that channel is repeated on 2 hour delay, so it is also shown at 10:30, 1:30 & 2:30. It is shown the next morning at 8:00AM on a music channel, then again on the afternoon I believe, which is also repeated on 2 horu delay.

By some act of God I was unable to watch last nights performance episode? Did We Are The Champions suck as much as we were lead to believe?

timothius said:
Did We Are The Champions suck as much as we were lead to believe?
NOOHFOIERHFOERIHFAEOI!!!!! he somehow pulled it together and improved it slightly SLIGHTLY!!! but the band didn't say anything bad about him his performance sucked ass wtf!!!

I will say this though...

I was wrong at the start to even be remotely open minded about this. Each week I see this more and more for the prentious ego-wank that it is. There are some hideous performances from some performers who in any other arena auditioned to be the lead singer of INXS would be laughed at & mocked by the band. The fact that they have to lie through their teeth and say "Wow, you nailed that" - is proof enough for me that it's a sham.

J.D. really is the only one who suits them. Ego-wise at least.

timothius said:

I was wrong at the start to even be remotely open minded about this. Each week I see this more and more for the prentious ego-wank that it is. There are some hideous performances from some performers who in any other arena auditioned to be the lead singer of INXS would be laughed at & mocked by the band. The fact that they have to lie through their teeth and say "Wow, you nailed that" - is proof enough for me that it's a sham.

J.D. really is the only one who suits them. Ego-wise at least.
wait until you see tonight's episode :combust:

timothius said:

If I could have that paragraph's babies I totally would :drool:

Is there any reason why in the 8 years since Michaels death another member of the band hasn't contemplated some vocal lessons and taking over? Surely one of them did most of the backing vocals and could take over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom