Randooooooooom: time for the :dancinggavs:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh:

inxstasteit737841kx.jpg

Originally posted by MiGGY WiGGY at the sucktastic MSN blogs
I can't believe J.D. was able to dodge that bullet. He is either the luckiest guy in the world or the smartest, because he struggled so much with "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" yet he still got better comments than those who I think did much better than him. Hmmmmmmm…..

What is MiG talking about, Khanada? Inform me :hyper:

Whispered words screaming in my ears as I sleep. Disturbing the slumber of fairies dancing perhaps the silver I needed yes, I committed murder but what else could I do? Punk's never been pretty, it would never allow me to… Now my face has puffed up eyes possessed by toxic tears scorching soggy cheeks I've never felt so pretty prettier than in the dress with black leather gloves embracing my wary hands holding the microphone of truth I wish you knew me I'll accept the daggers graciously because I have to I'll accept the daggers graciously because I want to bleed respectfully I ask you to know defiantly I am not ready to go my angels kissed your forehead tonight did you feel them? They want you to know me and so do I.

-- Inspired by the words of Jon and Andrew Farris Tonight after my performance of "Rock the Casbah"
omigor :lmao:

Queen Bee said:
What is MiG talking about, Khanada? Inform me :hyper:
j.d. did a shit version of we are the champions and they actually praised him on it. i guess he's referring to the fact that j.d. wasn't in the bottom three even after his awful performance.

Queen Bee said:
Daphna is such a poet. She's a wizard with words :cute:
i know!!! if only i could write poetry so beautiful :sigh:

Queen Bee said:
They don't update when they've been eliminated :sad:
yeah, it's a shame. an untapped market they've got right there. i'd love to see what kinda crap the kicked off people would write in their journals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom