Randooooooooom: last show :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
All of a sudden the house seems very lonely and too quiet.
:hug: You need to make some noise in it. I'll come over with dinner. Dinner = leftover crock pot beef stroganoff (sp?), is that okay?

Shameless Journal Plug:

SUPER-long Boston/Cleveland Entry is up.

Make sure you carve about half an hour into your night. :uhoh:

I wonder if I should bother trying to Christmas shop now, or if I should just get up early Monday and head to the big mall.

Schmeg said:
Shameless Journal Plug:

SUPER-long Boston/Cleveland Entry is up.

Make sure you carve about half an hour into your night. :uhoh:

I wonder if I should bother trying to Christmas shop now, or if I should just get up early Monday and head to the big mall.

I'll check this out in a few. :)

I'm going to do the rest of mine hopefully on Monday.

I'm going to try to get some stuff in Newport over the next few days...I can hit Yankee Candle, Pier 1, and the cute little local stores...and then Big Mall Stuff on Monday. :uhoh:

I DO need to get gas tonight or I'm in TROUBLE.

*entertains*

Seriously, this was the first thing that popped up when I did a Google Image Search of "Entertainment."

Onboard%20entertainment.jpg

:( Kariann's not around for my Hawaiian-themed entertainment.

Or perhaps he prefers a little music...

ent_front_test.gif

No, I'm not avoiding the mammoth pile of laundry on my bed that nbeeds to be folded, REALLY. :shifty:

:scratch: Is someone bored this evening? :hmm:

:laugh:

Read your journal Schmeg. Thats really cool, another budding Interference romance! :up: :) Its amazing the ways people can find each other and connect. All the best!

Blue Room said:
:scratch: Is someone bored this evening? :hmm:

:laugh:

Read your journal Schmeg. Thats really cool, another budding Interference romance! :up: :) Its amazing the ways people can find each other and connect. All the best!
No, I'd be perfectly entertained folding a mammoth pile of laundry but I'm trying to bring some joy to the world and entertain others! :angel:

:shifty:

:D Thanks for the :up:! It was all thanks to the drunk girl behind me at the Minneapolis show, strangely enough! :lol:

Kariann said:
I hate the house phone! :scream: Half the time the stupid numbers won't work.
I hate our house phone too as it talks to us kind of like the Tar Tar Lady and it's usually a telemarketer on the other end. :happy:

I hope everything is ok and gets better with your Mom Kariann. It has to be tough. But all you can do is hope for the best. I think everyone around here is hoping with you.

Blue Room said:
I hope everything is ok and gets better with your Mom Kariann. It has to be tough. But all you can do is hope for the best. I think everyone around here is hoping with you.
:yes: x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

:wave: Gotta go for a few minutes, but I should be back around 9. A million :hug:s toward Ohoi. :hug::hug::hug:

Kariann said:
I kind of hope that if she gets to come hope tomorrow that maybe I can run to a couple of places I need to go. I really would like to go someplace other than the grocery store or the post office.

You can come to pennsylvania! :D:hyper::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom