Randooooooooom: last show :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:

:hug:

Hope this isn't too late but....Write down all your questions and then write down the answer(s) that the Doctor gives you.

Didnt see this until after the doctor calle d back but I did exactly that.

On a different note...just saw a Puffs commercial where the little animated girl's name was Karen and needed a softer kleenex. I can relate to that little animated Karen very much right now.

Kariann said:
Noone seems to be around but I will announce that I am going to go lay in bed until I fall asleep. Another day of going to the hospital tomorrow looms.
I'm in and out...gonna get some cereal now. :drool:

:hug: I hope she gets to leave tomorrow. Take care of yourself! Call me if you want!! I'll be thinking of you.

:D Kariann and I killed the caption thread in Pleba! It's been soooo long since we killed a Pleba thread...I missed it!

fah said:

:applaud:

So do I :sexywink:

Row 16 on the floor courtesy of the ticketbaster auction
Mine are Row K in the upper arena thanks to a red X instead of the Ticketbastard word game thingy (and I'm not at ALL bitter REALLY), but they're the side of the stage in a small arena so they'll be fine. My U2 fanclub seats were much worse. :giggle:

fah said:
You and Kariann may be thread killers but I still like you :D
Sometimes I like scrolling down my list of subscribed threads and seeing how many end with my name! :hyper:

Schmeg said:

Sometimes I like scrolling down my list of subscribed threads and seeing how many end with my name! :hyper:

I seem to recall a ZC thread about 'thread killers'. Myself, U2Dem and someone else were trying to claim the thread killer throne.

It's back. I got yelled at for hotlinking by someone who spells my name wrong. :happy: I edited the
thingies and didn't even think about it. :shrug:

It was NINE degrees outside when I went skating. It's now up to 12. :brr: If we're getting January weather in December, what's gonna happen in January?!

jesus_lol.jpg

Schmeg said:
It's back. I got yelled at for hotlinking by someone who spells my name wrong. :happy: I edited the
thingies and didn't even think about it. :shrug:

she already posted it in the thread so it's not hotlinking! :der: If you were to have gone to her photobucket account and taken it then it would be. But if it's already posted in a thread.....plus someone else also quoted it. I love how you were directed to view the hotlinking thread. :laugh:

:rolleyes:

:heart: pleba :heart:

arw9797 said:

she already posted it in the thread so it's not hotlinking! :der: If you were to have gone to her photobucket account and taken it then it would be. But if it's already posted in a thread.....plus someone else also quoted it. I love how you were directed to view the hotlinking thread. :laugh:

I think I even quoted it!

I just spent way too much time paying the family bills. I so don't like handling my parents finances.

:help: I've been out of one of my allergy meds for a few weeks. It's finally caught up with me and I cannot figure out what the number would be for the Walgreens that is right down the street from me :scream:

arw9797 said:

:happy: I love getting yelled at by people who've been around 3 months who'll disappear as soon as the tour ends! :happy:

I technically didn't quote it...I DID hotlink it...but only because I edited the quotes. :whatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom