Randooooooooom: last show :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You Send It looks different.

Kariann, my mp3 of Bad plays all the way through...it will be delivered to your e-mail box shortly. :D

Wow, people in Boston can't sing for shit...this is the flattest "How long...to sing this song" of all time. :crack:

fah and kariann :hug:

Home from work:up: Dismantling of Trim begins the 19th *insert happy none dancing movement here aka this smiley :hyper:...........light at the end of the tunnel....

just bopping in to say hi...........:wave:
The Packers won :hyper:..........(I fell asleep at halftime and woke just before the field goal won the game.)

Must look up restaurants in Chicago for tomorrows shopping extravaganza:hyper: and get to bed so I am coherant.

Kariann said:
I think it's almost time for me to go to bed since I am feeling even more crappy than I did earlier.
:hug: You need a good night's sleep.

Call me tomorrow if you want...I should be on break between 4 and 5...if there's any Mom updates I want to know.

shari schultz said:
fah and kariann :hug:

Home from work:up: Dismantling of Trim begins the 19th *insert happy none dancing movement here aka this smiley :hyper:...........light at the end of the tunnel....

just bopping in to say hi...........:wave:
The Packers won :hyper:..........(I fell asleep at halftime and woke just before the field goal won the game.)

Must look up restaurants in Chicago for tomorrows shopping extravaganza:hyper: and get to bed so I am coherant.
:happy: The light at the end of the tunnel means I'm SCREWED because I've done NO Christmas shopping!!! :scream:

But have fun in Chicago!

My bed looks cozy and wamr...I think I'm going to crawl back into it.

Schmeg said:

:hug: You need a good night's sleep.

Call me tomorrow if you want...I should be on break between 4 and 5...if there's any Mom updates I want to know.

Call ARW at work too please! I have no breaks :| so you can call whenever :)

Schmeg said:

:happy: The light at the end of the tunnel means I'm SCREWED because I've done NO Christmas shopping!!! :scream:
I am screwed too :crack:
tried to shop a bit after work and found nothing *panic*

Good evening randoomers :wave:

I'm on my break right now and sort of feel better tonight. I was able to sleep all day :up:

It looks like my Dad is improving. I don't know if he went to the Doctor today though. It is sort of too late to phone those who would know :hmm:

And it appears that my garburetor is broken but it is covered under warranty and we get a new one for free on Wednesday afternoon :hyper:

Kariann said:
I didnt sleep hardly at all last night and still feel like crap. Called the doctor's office for info on my mom and he is supposed to call back.

:hug:

Hope this isn't too late but....Write down all your questions and then write down the answer(s) that the Doctor gives you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom