Randooooooooom: last show :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should go down and unplug the tree before I forget.

Ok so when doing the tree lights tonight I really wanted to hang up lights somewhere and then take a pick with Flat U2 like COBL but the strand that we had left over would on light up when bunched up in a ball and wouldnt work when straightened out.

Kariann said:

Ok so when doing the tree lights tonight I really wanted to hang up lights somewhere and then take a pick with Flat U2 like COBL but the strand that we had left over would on light up when bunched up in a ball and wouldnt work when straightened out.

tinsel falling too!

JUST like COBL

Kariann said:
I should go down and unplug the tree before I forget.

:eyebrow: Weird. That would've been cool!

zoney! said:

tinsel falling too!

JUST like COBL

I didnt think of that!

My dad is going to be pissed because he rolls up the lights a specific way and gets testy when they are done like that and now the strand is in a ball in the box. I think it might be best that I do not tell him it was for the purpose to reinact the opening of the Vertigo Tour on film with Flat U2.

Kariann said:

I didnt think of that!

My dad is going to be pissed because he rolls up the lights a specific way and gets testy when they are done like that and now the strand is in a ball in the box. I think it might be best that I do not tell him it was for the purpose to reinact the opening of the Vertigo Tour on film with Flat U2.

You could just use one strand...just well put together!

SEE..I am an arTIST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom