Randooooooooom: last show :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, what I originally came here to post:

Is there really no birthday thread for That Shannon? Should I start one?

Schmeg said:

I have to be at work at 8 which means I have to get up at 6...and considering I woke up today at noon after at least 10 1/2 hours of sleep, that's the buttcrack of dawn for me! :lol:

I was dreaming about dynamite, and before that about apples. :eyebrow: I am weird.

I dreamt about buying jewelry in Hawaii last night....seriously I did and then I had a really weird dream the other night but now I dont remember what it was about other than it being weird.

Last edited:
Kariann said:

I missed the phone call offer....then again by the time the get going into the setlist out in Portland I should be sleeping.

me too........:can'twaitforthewierdholidayhourstogoaway:
I honestly don't know whether I am coming or going these days

Originally posted by Kariann
Oh yeah....why I originally signed on for a few minutes....

MY MOM IS HOME FINALLY!!!!!

She's is still not feel real great but glad to be home

:applaud::applaud:

godzilla_crab_u2.jpg
I'm bored. :eyebrow:

shari schultz said:

:jealous:
It really wasn't that much...I got some good ideas...it's 6 days before Christmas and I'm just getting ideas! :happy:

Had the following conversation with my mom in the garage, discussing parking fees:

Meg: We came in at 4:03, and it's 7:08 now, so I think it'll be $4.
Mom: No, we have 5 minutes before it's 3 hours, I can drive real fast to save $3.
Meg: No, we came IN at four-oh-THREE, and now it's seven-oh-EIGHT.
Mom: Yeah, we have five minutes.
Meg: Um...5 minutes was 10 minutes ago...It's been 5 minutes since it was three hours.
Mom: Huh?

:|

No, Edge didn't appear in my dreams of dynamite or apples.

Schmeg said:
No, Edge didn't appear in my dreams of dynamite or apples.

I posted before I saw the dynamite & apples.

You mentioned something about Dinos in your dreams to me. That picture MUST be right out of your dreams. Maybe we can add in some Dynamite and apples. Who knows....Larry may be stting up some dynamite traps for the Dinosaurs. All the while adam is eating an apple.

DINO-MITE! ;)

Kariann said:
Oh yeah....why I originally signed on for a few minutes....

MY MOM IS HOME FINALLY!!!!! :hyper:

She's is still not feel real great but glad to be home.

:up: :D :up: :D :up: :D

I got your text...and I have one sitting in my draft box waiting to go out. Unfortunately, while I am at work...sometimes my cell has service...most of the time it doesn't/

:yikes:

zoney! said:

:up: :D :up: :D :up: :D

I got your text...and I have one sitting in my draft box waiting to go out. Unfortunately, while I am at work...sometimes my cell has service...most of the time it doesn't/

:yikes:

That's fine...I haven't been near my phone the last couple of hours anyway since I was downstairs beginning to decorate out loved little Charlie Brown tree so I haven't checked for messages. :shifty:

zoney! said:

I posted before I saw the dynamite & apples.

You mentioned something about Dinos in your dreams to me. That picture MUST be right out of your dreams. Maybe we can add in some Dynamite and apples. Who knows....Larry may be stting up some dynamite traps for the Dinosaurs. All the while adam is eating an apple.

DINO-MITE! ;)
Now I'm scared that Candiens12345 knows my dreams! :happy:

If I dream about U2, they are usually in my car, asking for tour advice. My curtain of lights idea ROCKED, next time I'll tell them giant scary animals is fun, too!

Schmeg said:

Now I'm scared that Candiens12345 knows my dreams! :happy:

If I dream about U2, they are usually in my car, asking for tour advice. My curtain of lights idea ROCKED, next time I'll tell them giant scary animals is fun, too!

I have to say that my Bono dreams are the best though! Shopping carts...filing Bono etc.... :wink:

Last edited:
Kariann said:
Schmeg........

I'm getting ready to upload and send the final pics for the project you needed the pics sent to you for.
Cooool, thanks, that whole project might get pushed to tomorrow but it'll be in the mail ASAP. :)

I called for my Southwest Rapid Rewards number and I found out that while I haven't gotten credit for the last 2 Southwest trips I've taken, I could mail them my itineraries and get credit...but as it turns out I deleted them when I cleaned out my inbox. :der:

T just called to let me know that she was having something sent to my house on Weds...she wanted to make sure that we would have a Christmas dinner and she is having Honeybaked ham sent and a turkey breast. I just went to tell my mom and we both started to cry at the random act of kindness...those kinds of things reminds me what this time of year is all about really.

Schmeg said:
I called for my Southwest Rapid Rewards number and I found out that while I haven't gotten credit for the last 2 Southwest trips I've taken, I could mail them my itineraries and get credit...but as it turns out I deleted them when I cleaned out my inbox. :der:

When you log into their website do they have a history of the flights you've taken?

Kariann said:
T just called to let me know that she was having something sent to my house on Weds...she wanted to make sure that we would have a Christmas dinner and she is having Honeybaked ham sent and a turkey breast. I just went to tell my mom and we both started to cry at the random act of kindness...those kinds of things reminds me what this time of year is all about really.
awwwwwww..........:up:

and :cute: little tree :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom