Randooooooooom: last show :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

:hmm: You must prove yourself worthy of our Christmas Prime Rib. What can you offer us, in the form of gifts or exceptional talents?

:hmm: No exceptional talents here. (although I used to be able to paint and do sketches, but not recently. :sad:)

I would have some U2 stuff that would be worthy. But I dont think I could part with it or speak of some of it here. :shh: :wink:

No Prime Rib for me....... :sad:

Thats ok, I like ham and that is what we will be having. We actually have a broccoli casserole. I dont care all that much for broccoli on its own , but in casserole form is awesome! :shrug:

Blue Room said:
(although I used to be able to paint and do sketches, but not recently. :sad:)

I am picturing you setting up an easel and a chair in Schmeg's living room and doing cartoon sketches (like the people in the mall) of the family! :hyper:

zoney! said:

I am picturing you setting up an easel and a chair in Schmeg's living room and doing cartoon sketches (like the people in the mall) of the family! :hyper:

Actually I was more of a landscape painter/sketcher. Dont think I would be very good at that. :sad: No prime rib.......

:| my mom was mad this morning when I told her I couldn't get here until 2 to help her bake cookies. I rushed out of the mall and got here at 1:30. My dad called as I was pulling into the driveway and said they'll be here by 3 at the latest. :mad:

Blue Room said:

:up: Read your BNL entry. Sounds like you had a great time. Like I said in the BNL thread I wish they would come this way again.

Thanks ~ it was soooo much fun

New album and tour next year :up:

They mentioned that they have recorded 28 songs and it is just a matter of picking songs for the albums

fah said:

Thanks ~ it was soooo much fun

New album and tour next year :up:

They mentioned that they have recorded 28 songs and it is just a matter of picking songs for the albums

Thats cool, I hope they come back to Grand Rapids. Up until these Holiday tours they typically played at least a show here. They "technically" opened the E2E tour here. They were in town for rehearsals for two days. I say technically because they obviously did the mini Peep Show tour prior to that. I would say the Peep Show concert I saw here in 2003 was one of the better concerts I have been to.

Oh, here is something completely Random (thought it would fit here) that ARW can probably appreciate. Listening to a Kiss bootleg of all things from Omaha NE. I just laugh whenever Paul Stanley says OmaHAW. Only PS can pull it off like that! :laugh:

Blue Room said:
Oh, here is something completely Random (thought it would fit here) that ARW can probably appreciate. Listening to a Kiss bootleg of all things from Omaha NE. I just laugh whenever Paul Stanley says OmaHAW. Only PS can pull it off like that! :laugh:

Is that a bootleg you care to share? :sexywink: What tour is it from?

arw9797 said:

Is that a bootleg you care to share? :sexywink: What tour is it from?

I would be happy to share. The only problem is that its got two skips on it and I sometimes get error message when I try to burn copies. I'm suppose to get a corrected copy of it, but the guy I got it from has yet to send it.

Its from the 2003 World Domination Tour. (the one they did with Aerosmith). Its a good show, but short as they were co-headlining with Aero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom