Randooooooooom: last show :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

EVERYONE :wink:

Yeah might be a little late to yours too since I'm waiting for something to arrive.

I don't mind Santa not coming...I just want a tree. I love the tree on Christmas Day...it seriously looks more beautiful on that day than any other day. :nerd:
:up: That's true for some reason. Even a Charlie Brown tree is beautiful on Christmas Day.

We're "making a tree" tomorrow, according to Steff! It's her first Christmas. :cute:

Kariann said:

EVERYONE :wink:

Yeah might be a little late to yours too since I'm waiting for something to arrive.

I don't mind Santa not coming...I just want a tree. I love the tree on Christmas Day...it seriously looks more beautiful on that day than any other day. :nerd:

I'm ordering things and I haven't placed the order yet :D

:der:

You should get a tree and do it all. My mom went on Halloween strike one year and I freaked out. I bought tons of stuff and the next year she bought more stuff and now she has more Halloween crap than any other holiday!

Decorating for holidays always makes me feel better :cute:

arw9797 said:

I'm ordering things and I haven't placed the order yet :D

:der:

You should get a tree and do it all. My mom went on Halloween strike one year and I freaked out. I bought tons of stuff and the next year she bought more stuff and now she has more Halloween crap than any other holiday!

Decorating for holidays always makes me feel better :cute:

I offered to do it all.

PEOPLE PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU SIT FOR THIS ONE.......

I even said I would cook Christmas dinner...albeit it is a simple one that I think I could handle but remember Kariann does not cook.

Kariann said:

I offered to do it all.

PEOPLE PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU SIT FOR THIS ONE.......

I even said I would cook Christmas dinner...albeit it is a simple one that I think I could handle but remember Kariann does not cook.

What do you have for Christmas dinner?

We'd be having toast and Eggos at my house if I cooked Christmas dinner. :happy:

Kariann said:

Ham, Au Gratin potatos, potato salad, baked beans and a veggie. My mom likes to do it simple on Christmas and this has kind become our tradition.
:drool: Our dinner's not til like 9, can I come over for dinner? :D

Kariann said:

Ham, Au Gratin potatos, potato salad, baked beans and a veggie. My mom likes to do it simple on Christmas and this has kind become our tradition.

Ham must be one of those universal Christmas things. Thats what we have also. :up:

We have prime rib for Christmas. My dad is not turkey fan.

zoney! said:
I prefer a vegetarian meal - or a VERY limited amount of meat - or a Tuna melt
Sadly my dad is allergic to seafood...no Christmas Tuna. :(

You can eat the veggies...I make the green bean cassrole!

Blue Room said:

WOW! :laugh: Can I come to YOUR house! :laugh:
:hmm: You must prove yourself worthy of our Christmas Prime Rib. What can you offer us, in the form of gifts or exceptional talents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom