Randooooooooom: July 10, 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes b'y. :wink:

And now I'm afraid I have to eat dinner! I'm sure this thread will be well onto its fifth page when I get back.

I went to 2 Barnes and Nobles last night with no luck. They'll have it but I've noticed that store is slow with new magazines. I was really surprised Borders had it :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hi arw. :wave:

Your avatar and sig pics are quite distracting... :shifty:

I tried to find the Guitar World with Edge today but they didn't have it yet. :slant:

:wave: Hello hello....

My avatar is the best since I took the picture :sexywink:

the baseball hat! :cute:

He doesn't have an odd look on his face! :mad:

Actually....Edge has great taste is shoes and just so happened to be wearing the same ones as me. In the full shot of that picture I was trying to get a shot of his shoes, along with his cute face, but someone had their kid with them and the little girl walked by. So the picture is her and half of Edge :mad:

arw9797 said:

:wave: Hello hello....

My avatar is the best since I took the picture :sexywink:

Aren't those the best kinds of avatars? :D

*stares at her own Edge picture* :drool:

I should have posted this in here but I had a totally random Edge dream the other night. I was in the front row and he looked like Lovetown Edge, and people were being pulled onstage and he signed my copy of Achtung baby.

Only two pages! Either I ate too quickly, or you lot are slow tonight. ;)

Edge dreams? I had a funny Edge dream once...the band was playing in our local hockey arena (!!!) and he was having technical difficulties with his guitars. So he asked to borrow one of mine. Only thing is, he never gave the bloody thing back! I woke up feeling both pissed off and elated.

macgavin2.jpg

dancinggavin.jpg

zoomdg.gif

I can't believe the thread didnt have the kickoff!

For those of you who've met the band before shows, when is a good time to start waiting for them, and where? I'm going to see them in Toronto this September, and I'd love to be able to catch a glimpse of the band before the concert starts...or maybe get The Edge to sign my pickguard. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom