Randooooooooom: July 10, 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Does anyone remember this? :lol:

SSBOAB.jpg
:lol: I was thinking about that the other day!!

arw9797 said:

If I win the lottery we're moving to Ireland! We will get a cute little apartment with a wee roof garden and then hire Edmund and Burt to show us the entire country! :drool: :hyper:
:hyper: And they could tell us we're good timekeepers as a cover so we don't notice Burt has to pee! :lol:

Queen Bee said:

no one will get it but us and then it'll turn into a freakish Bono thread like they have been lately.

there's something wrong with this place tonight......it's moving soooooooo slooooooooooooooooow :madspit:

arw9797 said:

no one will get it but us and then it'll turn into a freakish Bono thread like they have been lately.

there's something wrong with this place tonight......it's moving soooooooo slooooooooooooooooow :madspit:

At least you'll have a belt picture collection as a result of the thread though! Just ignore the hormonal chatter and rightclicksave to your heart's desire. :love:

Interference is always slooooooow on Sundays.

I had heard about this but never looked....I went to the apple store to look at something and the U2 iPod is $20 cheaper and it has a color display thingy now that shows the albums :madspit:
Why couldn't they have done that 2 months ago when I bought mine?!?
:(

Queen Bee said:

At least you'll have a belt picture collection as a result of the thread though! Just ignore the hormonal chatter and rightclicksave to your heart's desire. :love:

Interference is always slooooooow on Sundays.
:drool: belt collection :drool:

Remember Rule #1 of Pleba: Look, don't read!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom