Randooooooooom: July 10, 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:
For those of you who've met the band before shows, when is a good time to start waiting for them, and where? I'm going to see them in Toronto this September, and I'd love to be able to catch a glimpse of the band before the concert starts...or maybe get The Edge to sign my pickguard. :drool:

get to the arena and find the loading dock and be there around noon. The band might not get there until 2-4 but you'll at least have your spot! :D

arw9797 said:

get to the arena and find the loading dock and be there around noon. The band might not get there until 2-4 but you'll at least have your spot! :D

Thanks for the info! It would be wonderful to see them up close, considering I'm in the lower seats directly behind the GA section - they'll probably look like ants from there! Oh well, screens. :drool:

arw9797 said:

:reject: We also forgot the latest edition to the kickoff....*the belt* picture! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'll fix that!

bonobelt.jpg

GibsonGirl said:

Thanks for the info! It would be wonderful to see them up close, considering I'm in the lower seats directly behind the GA section - they'll probably look like ants from there! Oh well, screens. :drool:

I had those seats in Chicago and it's really cool to get the overall feeling of the set and the screens or light curtains if they go with those again in the fall.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yes. Yes, I am. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Which one are you guys going to again? :D

D'oh! That reminds me, I gotta hop to that shirt thing, if you still want to do it, that is! :yikes: :reject:

The 24th.

Yeah I'll still do the shirt for you. I havent been very motivated but I'm kind of in the mood to start working on stuff again since I have some time to do it. Let me know what you want on it and I can work something up. I need to do ours for the Fall leg anyway. I had to find a new resource for the supplies too and think I found one that is cheaper.

Kariann said:

The 24th.

Yeah I'll still do the shirt for you. I havent been very motivated but I'm kind of in the mood to start working on stuff again since I have some time to do it. Let me know what you want on it and I can work something up. I need to do ours for the Fall leg anyway. I had to find a new resource for the supplies too and think I found one that is cheaper.

I have to find a black t shirt so you can make a Mr The Edge 2U shirt for me :sexywink:

I haven't heard from Brien from Croke 1 yet. :crack: But it's the weekend and I think I e-mailed him on Friday...he wouldn't be checking work e-mail on a weekend.

Kariann said:
I have a fan on and the air conditioning to try to stay cool.

I do now but I don't like to leave that stuff on when I'm not home. :tsk: It's expensive enough as it is to have on when I am here! So I have to suffer for a little bit when I first get home. :sigh:

Schmeg said:
I haven't heard from Brien from Croke 1 yet. :crack: But it's the weekend and I think I e-mailed him on Friday...he wouldn't be checking work e-mail on a weekend.

I'm sure he's fine. Some people don't check their emails daily like some of us :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom