Randooooooooom: July 10, 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khanada, if I were to listen to Duran Duran right now, I'd listen to "Sound of Thunder." I just have a thing for that song. And isn't that the album that "Night Boat" is on?

(You can tell it's been a while since I've listened to them.)

Diane L said:
Khanada, if I were to listen to Duran Duran right now, I'd listen to "Sound of Thunder." I just have a thing for that song. And isn't that the album that "Night Boat" is on?

(You can tell it's been a while since I've listened to them.)
yes. sound of thunder is track seven of the album, night boat is track six. do you have the original cd or the remastered version? :hyper:

(basically, does it have to the shore or is there something i should know on it?)

the rockin edge said:
ok, im therockinedge :flirt:
:drool:

Queen Bee said:

I see you've always been a h0r for HTML tables. :love:

I wish I could remember the URLs for my first websites. :sad:

Very much so. :love:

I wish you could remember too. :(

KhanadaRhodes said:

yes. sound of thunder is track seven of the album, night boat is track six. do you have the original cd or the remastered version? :hyper:

(basically, does it have to the shore or is there something i should know on it?)

When I used to listen to the first album, it was the original...no "Is There Something I Should Know".

And I can't, for the life of me, remember if I have a CD copy of that album! I used to listen to it on vinyl!!!!

Diane L said:
When I used to listen to the first album, it was the original...no "Is There Something I Should Know".

And I can't, for the life of me, remember if I have a CD copy of that album! I used to listen to it on vinyl!!!!
:shocked:

do you need mp3s? :shifty:

Queen Bee said:

My friend and I ran a website called BSB 4 Ever 'N Suck Never. It was absolute gold! I think angelfire.com deleted our account though. :madspit:

:lmao:

DAMN DIRTY ANGELFIRE. I'd seriously pay good money to see that.

Queen Bee said:
My friend and I ran a website called BSB 4 Ever 'N Suck Never. It was absolute gold! I think angelfire.com deleted our account though. :madspit:
omigor!! you reminded me of a spice girls website my friend and i created on geocities years and years ago!! :reject:

KhanadaRhodes said:

omigor!! you reminded me of a spice girls website my friend and i created on geocities years and years ago!! :reject:

I'd pay even more money to see that! I used to be a huge Spice Girls fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom