Randooooooooom: July 10, 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
I hate how if I listen to multiple versions of a song how it will only count one. :mad:
that's audioscrobbler's way of telling you to not listen to 63 versions of neil finn's whatever the heck song that was and listen to something different! :wink:

Queen Bee said:

Tell me about it! First they incorporate banner ads, then it's randomally skipping songs, and now there's apparently an error with my play count. :mad:

I propose we all form our OWN version of Audioscrobbler, set fire to Audioscrobbler's servers, and dance around with glee clad in nothing but one-piece swimming costumes. Roasted marshmallows could also be involved, somehow.

Out of curiosity, how many of you have LiveJournal accounts as well?

GibsonGirl said:

I propose we all form our OWN version of Audioscrobbler, set fire to Audioscrobbler's servers, and dance around with glee clad in nothing but one-piece swimming costumes. Roasted marshmallows could also be involved, somehow.

Sounds like a plan to me! :love:

You already know mine. :flirt: KhanadaRhodes = khanada

KhanadaRhodes said:

kariann appears to be offline but schmeg is here...

:reject:
She keeps sending me Bono videos over AIM and won't let me go!!! :scream:

I don't really want to be let go, though! :D

GibsonGirl said:

I have one which is updated irregularly... but becoming more often. As with audioscrobbler & interference I have been outrageously creative with my username!

What about you? :hyper:

GibsonGirl said:

i like this idea. i even have a rather flattering one-piece swimming costume. can i wear a ummm...wrap thingie too? err a sarong! my thighs :tsk:

could we make smores? :hyper:

yeah and like queen bee said i'm khanada, lol. i update mine pretty regularly, although most of my entries are friends only.

timothius said:
:mad: :madspit: :hate: :unforgiven:
:was only kidding: :hug:

Queen Bee said:

Ooh! What videos? Anything I might not have? :shifty:
The Corrs thing from the other night, some G8 press conference stuff (apparently Blair has a nice butt :giggle: ), etc. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

i will add you back as well so you can actually read 98% of my journal :laugh:

you know, the boring dramatic shit :D

Gotta love the drama. :drool:

the rockin edge said:

:| I don't need to here that.

by the way your user name and sig are both really sweet:wink:

eng101.gif
hear :mad:

Really? I didn't notice that the 23165464 times you've mentioned it in the past. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom