Randooooooooom in the Spring - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-10-2005, 07:34 PM   #76
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 08:56 PM
I just used the last paper from the notepad that Schmeg and I had alike.

Old 04-10-2005, 07:43 PM   #77
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
tonight my dad made hotdogs for dinner for the meat eaters. We also had a salad but it wasn't very filling so I decided to make a peanut butter sandwich. Of course it was chunky peanut butter. My sister and I began talking about our dislike for chunky and my brother, who hates peanut butter ( I don't get it either...how can you hate peanut butter?!?!?), wanted to know the difference between creamy and chunky. I dont' understand how a 34 year old man can not know that they make creamy and chunky peanut butter. It took a while for it to click on what we meant by chunks of peanuts in the peanut butter. For a while he thought we meant that creamy wasn't made from peanuts. It was an odd conversation and my parents just sat there staring at all of us.

I don't get chunky peanut butter at all
I just had a spoonful of super chunky peanut butter, and now I'm thinking of some super chunky peanut butter on a whole piece of toast. Super chunky is a little TOO chunky but it's still good. Creamy is too boring after my obsession with chunky last fall.

He didn't know creamy peanut butter was made of peanuts?

Old 04-10-2005, 07:46 PM   #78
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I LOVE peanut butter on toast when it gets all warm and melty. I have that for breakfast sometimes.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:49 PM   #79
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I just used the last paper from the notepad that Schmeg and I had alike.
We're not paper twins anymore.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:49 PM   #80
ONE
love, blood, life

Ok so I bought a pair of dangly earrings that I cant decide if I should keep them or return them.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:50 PM   #81
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

We're not paper twins anymore.

Except for the special paper...
Old 04-10-2005, 07:57 PM   #82
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Except for the special paper...

I have to go dress shopping tomorrow for the wedding at the end of the month and it has to be a pretty fancy dress since it's in some classy places in New York City, but I don't really want to have to pay for a fancy dress. And shoes. And a bag. And probably a long coat, too, in case it's chilly.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:15 PM   #83
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I have to go dress shopping tomorrow for the wedding at the end of the month and it has to be a pretty fancy dress since it's in some classy places in New York City, but I don't really want to have to pay for a fancy dress. And shoes. And a bag. And probably a long coat, too, in case it's chilly.
Too bad we werent the same size shoe-wise since I have a really pretty pair of silverish ones and matching bag that I got for the wedding from hell and havent worn since. If you would be interested I have 2 pashmina shawls from BR that are nice to use if it's chilly out to put around instead of a coat...one black and once light grey...wait I have a cream one too I think....won them in a contest at work. If you'd want to borrow one I could send it to you and you could bring it to Chicago. I used the grey one at the wedding from hell also.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:29 PM   #84
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm still upset about the spill incident. I was going to go to bed at 10. I *think* it smells in here now but my nose is so plugged up I'm not sure. If it does smell then it smells like raspberries and lemons...
Old 04-10-2005, 08:35 PM   #85
arw
Blue Crack Addict

what is it with guys that I've gone out with once on that website I'm signed up with that keep looking at my profile? The dude that I went out with last year that I really liked but didnt contact me after our date kept looking at my profile for the longest time... and now a dude that I went out with about 2 years ago that took me to a dog park in December and spent more time with his dog then with me just looked at my profile. After the dog park I told him I was ready to go home. I was cold and I had a cold (and ended up calling in sick from work the following monday).
Old 04-10-2005, 08:47 PM   #86
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Too bad we werent the same size shoe-wise since I have a really pretty pair of silverish ones and matching bag that I got for the wedding from hell and havent worn since. If you would be interested I have 2 pashmina shawls from BR that are nice to use if it's chilly out to put around instead of a coat...one black and once light grey...wait I have a cream one too I think....won them in a contest at work. If you'd want to borrow one I could send it to you and you could bring it to Chicago. I used the grey one at the wedding from hell also.
I will definitely keep those in mind! Thanks!
Old 04-10-2005, 08:47 PM   #87
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
what is it with guys that I've gone out with once on that website I'm signed up with that keep looking at my profile? The dude that I went out with last year that I really liked but didnt contact me after our date kept looking at my profile for the longest time... and now a dude that I went out with about 2 years ago that took me to a dog park in December and spent more time with his dog then with me just looked at my profile. After the dog park I told him I was ready to go home. I was cold and I had a cold (and ended up calling in sick from work the following monday).
Ok that is kind of weird. I would think they would stop.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:48 PM   #88
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I will definitely keep those in mind! Thanks!
Ok...just let me know if you need one! I forgot I had them for awhile!
Old 04-10-2005, 08:49 PM   #89
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
The dog park was your date? How romantic.

Maybe they know they shouldn't have let you get away, and that's why the keep looking.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:55 PM   #90
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

The dog park was your date? How romantic.

Maybe they know they shouldn't have let you get away, and that's why the keep looking.
we had emailed back and forth for about a week or two. Then he gave me his phone number to call him....so I did. I thought it was odd that he gave me his instead of asking for mine. It turns out he lived about 4-5 blocks away from our old house (that we lived in at the time). During our email conversations dogs came up. He called me at work one day to say he was tired of the emails and asked if I wanted to go to a wedding with him that same night. It was a Friday night and I had to work until 4 even though I could have left early since I was working a temp job and they didn't care what I did. I had nothing to wear and explained to him that I couldn't get off work that early to get ready. He sounded really disappointed. Then he said he'd pick me up at noon the next day to go to the dog park then we could drop off the dog and go to lunch. He was hungover from the wedding and kept telling me how tired he was in the car on the way to the park and said all he wanted to do was sleep. Then at the park he left me to play with his dog in the snow. When he returned I said I was cold and was ready to go home. And that was that. :LOSER: He didn't even spend a penny on me on that date!

The funny this is he's my cousin's boss at the community center she works at. I didn't tell him that he works with my cousin and I never told my cousin I went out with her boss only because I didn't want to tell her that he was the biggest loser I'd ever gone out with...