Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:hmm: I don't know what to make for dinner. I'm not in the mood to cook anything. :mad:
We had hot dogs, french fries, beer, and peanuts in honor of the opening game at Fenway and the handing out of the World Series rings and all that. :D

Schmeg said:

We had hot dogs, french fries, beer, and peanuts in honor of the opening game at Fenway and the handing out of the World Series rings and all that. :D

:cute:

I ended up making a veggie wrap and hot some other veggies on the side with some low carb chips. It was good but basically what I had for lunch :huh:

my dad is coming here on Wednseday to use my computer since they don't have a printer at home. I guess he needs to do his taxes. I was trying to clean but it's hopeless. I have a huge mess by my computer and I have no desire to do anything about it. I just spent the last hour and a half cleaning other parts of my apartment but now I'm done....

He'll have to ignore the mess! :)

:mad: I swear there's a live band below me right now. A crappy live band. I think a visit to the rental office is going to be in order tomorrow night. I'm so sick of this crap. It's past 10 so I could call the cops but I'm not going to go there. Of course I can't sleep now.....

arw9797 said:
:mad: I swear there's a live band below me right now. A crappy live band. I think a visit to the rental office is going to be in order tomorrow night. I'm so sick of this crap. It's past 10 so I could call the cops but I'm not going to go there. Of course I can't sleep now.....
:ohmy: Those people are ridiculous!! :angry:

I hate it here so bad. There's not a single thing about this apartment that I like. Now I know why both my sister and my cousin moved out fast after a year. They both said it's a great place to start out, great location....:blahblah: But I fucking hate it here and I can't wait until Nov. 30 so I can move.

My sister told me that her building now is super loud because the walls are thin but everyone is respectful of the times and are as quiet as possible at night.

I hate this crap. The problem is if I complain about them being loud late at night then they'll be super loud at 7 PM when it's perfectly ok for them to be loud.

Maybe they'll just let me out of my lease. I doubt it but if they don't do anything about this crap soon they're going to have to let me leave because they must like the noisy person below me.

I'm home for lunch. Guess what I can hear? Yep. BASS! I'm so excited too! :rolleyes: I'm so tempted to call the rental office and ask them to come over now so they can hear what I hear all night long....doesn't anyone work? This person is home all day and night playing their crappy music. :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:wave:

CA was amazing, guys. I am already having U2 withdrawls! :drool:

You had THE best seat in the house....right in front of Edge :drool: :drool: :drool: I dont' think I'd be able to control being that close to Edge and his guitars for 2 hours. I'd pass out. :faint:

Work is so dead so guess what I get to help with?!!? Yep....DQ deals! We still have tons and they have to be completed soon. :yuck:

My partner and I actually have a meeting about other stuff with our manager today. She's meeting with each team individually. I hope she has some alternatives so staring at my cubicle walls because the two of us barely have any work right now and everyone else is so busy. It's too hard and confusing to help them out though so we don't too often.

I brought Metallica to listen to at work today :D :D :D I needed a break from listening to U2 for 8 hours at work and then in the car and then when I get home. Even I can't listen to U2 all day long :sad: well somedays I can. So I decided to bring my favorite...And Justice For All :drool: :drool: :drool:

arw9797 said:

You had THE best seat in the house....right in front of Edge :drool: :drool: :drool: I dont' think I'd be able to control being that close to Edge and his guitars for 2 hours. I'd pass out. :faint:

Believe me, girl, a few times I was wiping the :drool: from my mouth. :sexywink: :giggle:

It's really amazing, all of his guitars. He did a funky little dance during Mysterious Ways that was just too damn cute. I wish I had gotten pics, but we were too busy dancing along with him! :laugh: :cute:

I've uploaded my pics now. I got some really good ones of Mr. Edge.

Where have my days off gone:hmm:

The carpet cleaning in done :dance:

The good news is that today the serviceman arrived to clean the airducts and he took a look and told they were clean enough and didn't have to be cleaned :up:

The bad new is that the carpets are now clean but the everything is up on top of the beds and off the carpets. I have cranked the heat up to help dry the carpets and hopefully they will be fully dry in the next 12 hours.

In the good news for me but bad news for my family. I am going to see Blue Rodeo tonight with my best friend and Mr fah and the mini fahs are staying home the clean carpets but messy house :D

I just made 2 eggs for dinner. That was a first. I've only been able to eat one. I feel a little ill but I'll live. My system is going to go into shock from the protein later on.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Believe me, girl, a few times I was wiping the :drool: from my mouth. :sexywink: :giggle:

It's really amazing, all of his guitars. He did a funky little dance during Mysterious Ways that was just too damn cute. I wish I had gotten pics, but we were too busy dancing along with him! :laugh: :cute:

I've uploaded my pics now. I got some really good ones of Mr. Edge.

I hope they play that song at my next show so he can dance! He's too cute....

I saw your pictures :love:

I think we are going to go out for Chinese tonight :uhoh:

Me last experience with Chinese was not so great but what could happen :shifty:

Hey arw...didn't realize you were a Metallica fan...did I ever tell you about my friend/co-worker who met them.......

fah said:

Hey arw...didn't realize you were a Metallica fan...did I ever tell you about my friend/co-worker who met them.......

I think so :hmm: Someone pm'd me a year or so ago about a story of someone that met someone famous :der:

It has been pouring rain for the last 2 days. It just stopped and isn't supposed to rain for a few days. It's too creepy looking out to go to the lake for a walk but I want to go out so bad :huh: It's going to be a long night to add to my boring day at work :|

fah said:

oh and I should add that this is only a phase. :D I saw a documentary on VH1 the other night that prompted all of this. After a day of Metallica at work I think they might be wearing on me already :mad:

i was going to go to sleep....but then the phone rang. and then it rang again. and i'm afraid it's going to ring a third time.

:yikes:

i changed my avatar. the thorp record sites put up band icons.

someone's bound to take this one the wrong way. i've already had people ask what was the deal with my sweatshirt...(it says the same thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom