Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

we had emailed back and forth for about a week or two. Then he gave me his phone number to call him....so I did. I thought it was odd that he gave me his instead of asking for mine. :der: It turns out he lived about 4-5 blocks away from our old house (that we lived in at the time). During our email conversations dogs came up. He called me at work one day to say he was tired of the emails and asked if I wanted to go to a wedding with him that same night. :eyebrow: It was a Friday night and I had to work until 4 even though I could have left early since I was working a temp job and they didn't care what I did. I had nothing to wear and explained to him that I couldn't get off work that early to get ready. He sounded really disappointed. Then he said he'd pick me up at noon the next day to go to the dog park then we could drop off the dog and go to lunch. He was hungover from the wedding and kept telling me how tired he was in the car on the way to the park and said all he wanted to do was sleep. Then at the park he left me to play with his dog in the snow. When he returned I said I was cold and was ready to go home. And that was that. :LOSER: He didn't even spend a penny on me on that date!

The funny this is he's my cousin's boss at the community center she works at. I didn't tell him that he works with my cousin and I never told my cousin I went out with her boss only because I didn't want to tell her that he was the biggest loser I'd ever gone out with...

Certainly did not sound like a great date. The dog park could have been ok had he stuck around and played with the dog with you and talked.

:reject: Sorry I disappeared...apparently my brother has become an obsessive bootleg completist and when he heard I had the Anaheim shows he held me hostage until they were burned on CD's. :yikes:

Kariann said:
And I just killed a bug with the body spray...talk about nostaligic moments here in the wee hours of Monday morning!
Memories, like the corners of my mind!

Schmeg said:
:reject: Sorry I disappeared...apparently my brother has become an obsessive bootleg completist and when he heard I had the Anaheim shows he held me hostage until they were burned on CD's. :yikes:

:lol:

It was scary, I'm telling you! Then he made me put a bunch of pictures on a cd and then he made me send him the opening song and we kind of had to trick iTunes into letting him have it. :shifty:

He actually came on here the other day and made it about 5 minutes before he got sick of the whining about the songs U2 are/aren't playing 5 shows into the tour. I was like, why do you think I have 9000 posts in mostly 1 forum?

And now I'm hungry and I meant to go to bed around midnight. :grumpy:

IWasBored said:
"no! it's my song! you can't have it!!" - itunes
"No, dammit! We WILL play it on this other computer where it was not purchased!"
~Meg & Jim

"Well, okay...I guess..."
~iTunes

Schmeg said:
He actually came on here the other day and made it about 5 minutes before he got sick of the whining about the songs U2 are/aren't playing 5 shows into the tour. I was like, why do you think I have 9000 posts in mostly 1 forum?

And now I'm hungry and I meant to go to bed around midnight. :grumpy:

wait...you mean there are forums on this site where people talk about u2?

IWasBored said:

wait...you mean there are forums on this site where people talk about u2?
Missed this before!

Yeah, apparently that's the whole purpose of this board or something. They have OODLES of forums where people complain about everything they do, and call anyone with something nice to say a blind follower! Crazy!!

:wave: for real!

Schmeg said:

Missed this before!

Yeah, apparently that's the whole purpose of this board or something. They have OODLES of forums where people complain about everything they do, and call anyone with something nice to say a blind follower! Crazy!!

:wave: for real!

yikes. that sounds scary. i hope i never get lost and end up in one of those forums.

:p

I was enjoying sleeping so much this morning, I had a dream about sleeping.

:coocoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom