Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
I think I may want a ticket to the May 12th show..........:hmm:
I know I do but I'll just have to wait til it's up on the little evil torrent site!!

darkbuster is playing 6/4/05 Albany, NY @ Valetines

i wonder how i can convince kat that she wants to see darkbuster again? :hmm: i'm thinking it's not too likely..............:down:

I just edited the crap out of my earlier post since I totally misread IWB's post about where in the world Bruuuuuuuuce would be that last week of May.

In other news...

Tell me everything you know about Paul McCartney coming to this part of the world!!

:( Ticketbastard says Paul has no dates scheduled in New England. How can you skip New England??

shari schultz said:
I have McCartney issues myself...............October 23rd I have always wanted to see him perform

i'm having issues with all these goddamn big bands that i need to see all touring in the same year. it's having a terrible impact on my bank account. i also see about 20 small shows that i'd like to drive all over new england to see happening from now until mid-june. :crack: i'd like to figure out how to be in multiple places at once by may 7th. so i can be in dorchester mass and burlington vt, and possibly back here at work at once.

Schmeg said:
:( Ticketbastard says Paul has no dates scheduled in New England. How can you skip New England??

he's playing at the fleet-whatever-the-fuck-they-changed-it-too-center on sept. 26th. ticketbasterd just doesn't know it yet.

IWasBored said:

i'm having issues with all these goddamn big bands that i need to see all touring in the same year. it's having a terrible impact on my bank account. i also see about 20 small shows that i'd like to drive all over new england to see happening from now until mid-june. :crack: i'd like to figure out how to be in multiple places at once by may 7th. so i can be in dorchester mass and burlington vt, and possibly back here at work at once.

If you figure out how to be in many places at the same time, could you let me know how you did it?:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom